6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$394
Agoda.comUS$394
TripadvisorUS$394
Orbitz.com
Hotels.com
All reviews the bean fire pit outdoor pool ice castles lake como steam room hot tub get away americana crafted lobby vine wedding spa weekend igloo patio
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

So, I realize we went in what may be the most busy weekend of the winter season but then why wasn’t there more staff and why aren’t they trained. I had difficulties calling the hotel, ordering food inside the hotel, the elevators, calling the hotel from inside the hotel! You name it. I actually got a text message from them before we checked in telling us to use text because they wouldn’t be able to answer the phones. From the start is was very frustrating and I would not recommend this place.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 31 January 2021 via mobile

Great place to stay and enjoy a little weekend get away - so fun with so many winter activities to keep us busy! Great comfy beds and friendly staff throughout the hotel. Pool area was clean and well maintained.

Reviewed 30 January 2021 via mobile

Stayed 1/27-1/29 for Ice Castle event. Hotel has been updated with new lobby & restaurants. I found the room & it's furnishings outdated & worn. Bed ruffle had holes in it. Oddly in the middle of winter I was greeted by ants in the bathroom. I'm awaiting hotels response as I sprayed & cleaned the floor several times to get rid of them. Indoor pool & hot tub area is on first floor. Unfortunately 8+ people congregated in hot tub for over an hour. Due to covid I didn't feel comfortable sitting in hot tub. Main entrance & lobby are on 2nd floor. Ask for a north facing room. I was in 1230 faced the parking lot. Nice resort just stayed for Castle event. They did have a shuttle to it. Probably won't return. Staff was very nice.

1  Thank chicagoescape
Reviewed 26 January 2021

This unique resort is special from the time you walk in and see the lobby. The staff was friendly and accommodating, (especially Santos, who went out of his way for us and the newly engaged couple!) and were always there when we needed them. The rooms are clean and they are taking extra care for covid precautions which made us all feel safe being there. Head out back to the bar and have a great time! Check out the igloos, the heated pool, and hot tub!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel Friday to Sunday. Noticed the toilet was leaking from the bottom. Wall paper peeling from the wall and a hole in the wall in the bathroom. Also has large wet spots on the ceiling so something must be leaking from upstairs. Walls are paper thin, heard the guy nextdoor to us blasting his music from midnight until 2AM. Talked to the front desk, said they were sending maintenance to at least fix the leaking toilet. Nobody showed up. Their solution was to give me a $19.00 discount. On a room that cost me over $350.00 for 2 nights. Still waiting on a call from the manager. Doubt that will happen. That is why I am writing this rating.Pictures below.