7 people are viewing this hotel
US$288
Free cancellation until 21/08/05
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$286
Hotels.comUS$286
Agoda.comUS$288
Reviews (1 677)
1 677 results
All reviews anchor suite loft suite restaurant attached within walking distance full kitchen indoor pool location was perfect girls weekend game room get away close to downtown great weekend jacuzzi tub dover commodore lake sprecher
Selected filters
54 - 59 of 1 677 reviews
Reviewed 1 June 2021

If you are looking for a hotel close to Lake Geneva, near all the main shops and restaurants, and water, this is it.
If you are looking for clean and comfy rooms with pleasant views, this is it.
If you are looking for quality for an affordable price, this is it.
If you are looking for friendly and helpful staff, this is it.
If you are looking for quiet and peaceful setting, then you found the right place.
If you are looking for fishing and adventure, you found it here!

I booked a stay for two nights, added on another as I truly enjoyed my stay here. I stayed in a suite room and was treated to a view of a beautiful setting with river running through the park. I was hoping for view of lake, but I certainly had no complaints because the park is absolutely beautiful too! I spent most of my time walking on foot to visit lots of neat shops and restaurants, and of course enjoyed walking along the boardwalk in Lake Geneva to watch the boats come in and out with their fresh catch of the day. There were boats available for a fee, of course, to take people out for tours and sightseeing, along with fishing and sports activities. There are lots of things to do within a very short drive or walk from this hotel.
If you are looking for a relaxing trip to unwind or whether you are up for adventure, it's all there waiting for you.
If you enjoy sunbathing and playing in clean clear and cool lake water, you've found it here.

I do have a restaurant to mention that I would highly recommend, and that's the Olympia restaurant where breakfast is served all day long. The staff were so friendly, and eager to accommodate, and while the restaurant itself was not much to look at on the exterior, had so much character on the inside. I was treated with a smile, the food was DELISH, and very reasonable! I had a difficult time choosing what I wanted to eat, so I ordered a variety of things and even ordered take-out for lunch which was their Chicken Parm. Oh my goodness! So delicious! If you get time, this restaurant will be well worth a visit. And dessert? Be careful! So yummy!!!!
All in all,
This is one of the nicest places I have ever stayed and will definitely have to do it again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Juan Ramirez, Guest Services / Front Office at Cove of Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2021

Dear tbrnci403178,

We sincerely appreciate your excellent review and all your great feedback! We look forward to having you back as our guest soon!

Reviewed 27 May 2021

Large hotel condo like set up. Complete kitchen with utensils & dishes. Dishwasher, microwave, old school coffee maker & toaster. Bedroom area is separate from living room. Living room had a sofabed. 2 TVs one in bedroom the other in living room. Hotel has an indoor & outdoor pool. Indoor hot tub & video game room for kids. Walking distance to shops & restaurants. I enjoyed my first floor room facing a park. Other side of hotel faces parking lot. Thank you Raquel at the front desk. You were very kind & accommodating. The Cove should be honored to have you as an employee.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Juan Ramirez, Guest Services / Front Office at Cove of Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2021

Dear amygQ9564RT,

We appreciate your great review and feedback! Please keep us in mind for your next stay.

Reviewed 27 May 2021

We stayed here for two nights in a one private bedroom suite, which was suite 108 and it was the most spectacular accommodations that we have stayed in when traveling in Lake Geneva. Yas at the front desk was super nice and accommodating, she provided us with a list of local restaurants and information on the local attractions. We were disappointed in one thing and that was that we could not swim outside despite the very nice weather. Also, the housekeeping man that assisted us during our stay was very accommodating and always very kind. We will visit again soon to enjoy their outdoor pool.

Dear S1899GWdavidg,

We sincerely appreciate your excellent review and all of your kind feedback regarding our well appointed suites and our amazing team. We are sorry that you were unable to use the outdoor pool, but it will open Memorial Day weekend. Please keep us in mind for your next visit.

Reviewed 27 May 2021

5 star on the hotel.... staff only one man supervising the outside pool area really pissed our group off so for that employee i wouldn't give one star. The front desk was 5 stars, cleaning 5 star, Information on the hotel amenities 1 Star. Poor information and communication with their staff and guests

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Juan Ramirez, Guest Services / Front Office at Cove of Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2021

Dear 6607Becky,

Thank you for spending your 70th. birthday with us. We hope to have you back as our guest soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2021

Hotel room was poor. The balcony needed be cleaned. Gave us hard time about towels. Keep our wet ones till next day and then we could exchange lol. We did have some highlights but room quality really hurt the rating.

Dear rthiele1210,

Thank you for your review and feedback.