Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$207
Hotels.comUS$207
FindHotelUS$217
PricelineUS$209
eDreamsUS$209
CheapTicketsUS$207
All reviews view of the lake the lower level within walking distance jacuzzi tub get away bedroom parkside wedding downtown winterfest patio geneva
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2018

I was traveling alone and looking for a secure and safe place to stay and found this gem. This charming suite hotel is located on the lakefront with an awesome view across the lake. The beads and pillows are very comfortable. The room was very clean. The towels were thick and the room even came with thick white robes. The bedroom was towards the back of the suite giving me a quite place to sleep away from the hallway door. I don't usually sleep well in hotels but this was so peaceful that I actually slept through the night. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2018
BVSGuestServices335, Guest Relations Manager at Bella Vista Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2018

We are so happy to hear you found comfort in our hotel! Thank you for your kind words, 546jss, and we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 22 November 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night with our kids to get "away" right before Thanksgiving. Everything was great: the staff, the pool/whirlpool/exercise area, the BED! I didn't want to get up and was sad to leave. We made french toast (we had a FULL kitchen!!) in the morning.
The Himalayan salt sauna was something I've never seen before-very cool! Can't wait to come back!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
BVSGuestServices335, Guest Relations Manager at Bella Vista Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2018

Thanks for your kind words, Cassandra!
We're looking forward to your next get away!

Reviewed 15 November 2018 via mobile

This was a great place to stay. The rooms are great as well as the views from the rooms. I would definitely recommend for any type of get away or just a family trip. You won’t be let down with this place.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BVSGuestServices335, Guest Relations Manager at Bella Vista Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2018

Thanks for your kind words, Voyage!
Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Great location, right in front of the lake with amazing views. I checked in room 301, one bedroom/one bathroom, fridge, microwave and conventional oven. Nice room with corner balcony. Went out for a walk for about two hours. When I got back there was water dripping from the ceiling by the microwave and cabinets and on top of the counters. Called front desk and got immediately upgraded to the GOVERNORS suite, room 407, at no extra charge. Huge room, two bedrooms, two baths, jacuzzi, fireplace, wet-bar, fridge (water bottles included), microwave, dinning table, living room area with sofa bed, big screen tv with cable and DVD player, plenty of closets and a better front view of the lake. My birthday weekend couldn’t have been any better. Very pleased and would definitely stay again. Free parking. Free WiFi.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Scott F, Manager at Bella Vista Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2018

Maria we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with is. I'm sorry to hear you did have some difficulties at first with your room but am glad we were able to accommodate you to something more comfortable. We hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 12 September 2018

I absolutely love this hotel and the staff is wonderful. Coffee and tea in lobby. All the comforts of home and more. Beds are cozy, bathroom was spacious with hair dryer and large mirror that more than one of us was able to get ready. Terrace is wonderful to sit out and watch the boats and people passing by. I love having a frig and microwave in my room for warming up left overs. We had a memorable visit and can’t wait to get back up there. Thank you Bella Vista you’re the best!

Room tip: Best views, walking distance to downtown and restaurants, very clean and accommodating
Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Scott F, Owner at Bella Vista Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us. Please come visit us again!