Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$237
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$237
PricelineUS$237
CheapTicketsUS$237
Orbitz.comUS$237
All reviews full kitchen within walking distance covered parking separate bedroom whirlpool tub continental breakfast the location is perfect living area visit lake geneva spacious room downtown balcony fireplace weekend robes anniversary winterfest
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

Just had a great time at MC over the weekend! Best location in Lake Geneva! Breakfast was excellent too in addition to all around exceptional service. Newly remodeled bath with oversized Jacuzzi was exceptional as well. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 29 March 2021

My husband and I came here for a weekend getaway to celebrate our anniversary. We arrived earlier than check in and were welcomed by the owner and staff. They even upgraded our room to the platinum at no charge. We were surprised by a bottle of champagne that was arranged by our friends (who called the hotel and they very graciously handled it for them) Very nice rooms with a great view. Walking distance from all of the shops and restaurants. The breakfast was delicious as were the chocolate chip cookies. We will definitely come back.

Reviewed 28 March 2021

Mill Creek is very clean with nice big rooms. It has everything you need. Hot tub was great. Great location, you are in the heart of downtown. Breakfast is ok but it's free. Coffee and cookies anytime you want! Nice covered parking. Would stay here again.

Reviewed 15 March 2021 via mobile

My Husband and I stayed here for three nights and it was perfect. I loved the roses on the bed, the gift bag and the big jet tub and the glowing light on the showerhead. There was an easy check-in and it was so nice and quiet. Breakfast was very good the staff is very friendly and I got to meet Milo the boss who was also very enjoyable to speak with. I was able to use the workout room and the hot tub by myself. The location is perfect walking distance to all of downtown. What a treasure!! We are very pleased with all of the amenities and I have no complaints at all.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2021

Always like this place, and best place to stay for events in Lake Geneva. Has great parking, just park and never need to move car, since right where the action is. Staff very friendly. Rooms always clean. Only thing I would say, is they need some updating on the whirlpool tubs in some rooms, one we had this time was peeling, needed some work. Wasn’t inviting . We stay every year since 2010, and usually good, guesss depends on room, 1st in thw Least they have an awesome hot tub in pool area, so we used that.

Date of stay: February 2021