2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$192
Expedia.comUS$192
PricelineUS$192
TravelocityUS$192
Orbitz.comUS$192
CheapTicketsUS$192
All reviews full kitchen within walking distance covered parking separate bedroom whirlpool tub continental breakfast the location is perfect living area visit lake geneva spacious room downtown balcony fireplace weekend robes anniversary winterfest
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2021

My husband and I came here for a weekend getaway to celebrate our anniversary. We arrived earlier than check in and were welcomed by the owner and staff. They even upgraded our room to the platinum at no charge. We were surprised by a bottle of champagne that was arranged by our friends (who called the hotel and they very graciously handled it for them) Very nice rooms with a great view. Walking distance from all of the shops and restaurants. The breakfast was delicious as were the chocolate chip cookies. We will definitely come back.

Reviewed 28 March 2021

Mill Creek is very clean with nice big rooms. It has everything you need. Hot tub was great. Great location, you are in the heart of downtown. Breakfast is ok but it's free. Coffee and cookies anytime you want! Nice covered parking. Would stay here again.

Reviewed 15 March 2021 via mobile

My Husband and I stayed here for three nights and it was perfect. I loved the roses on the bed, the gift bag and the big jet tub and the glowing light on the showerhead. There was an easy check-in and it was so nice and quiet. Breakfast was very good the staff is very friendly and I got to meet Milo the boss who was also very enjoyable to speak with. I was able to use the workout room and the hot tub by myself. The location is perfect walking distance to all of downtown. What a treasure!! We are very pleased with all of the amenities and I have no complaints at all.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2021

Always like this place, and best place to stay for events in Lake Geneva. Has great parking, just park and never need to move car, since right where the action is. Staff very friendly. Rooms always clean. Only thing I would say, is they need some updating on the whirlpool tubs in some rooms, one we had this time was peeling, needed some work. Wasn’t inviting . We stay every year since 2010, and usually good, guesss depends on room, 1st in thw Least they have an awesome hot tub in pool area, so we used that.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 19 January 2021

I had a night here and it was for a specific event. The event was cancelled and I asked for a refund. Owner(Milah) said no refunds within 14 days of reservation. I then asked for a gift certificate for the room so I can use it when I have a chance and the owner Milah again said no. She agreed to let me move the reservation to another day, but only in January and I had to pick a day right at that time. I reluctantly picked the last Saturday of the month. When I got the email confirmation that the room was booked I also saw the hotel charged me another $80.00???? When I contacted the hotel i was told it was because of the different day. The owner was utilizing communication through the front desk woman (Katie, AWESOME WONDERFUL PERSON) and she said she could not refund the money. I asked her to please have boss call me as none of my attempts to reach her were successful. Milah finally called me and was the worst and rudest owner I have ever met. She would not listen to my requests. She said to me " you should be responsible traveler. I am not going to listen to what you want, I am going to tell you what I am going to do" I could not believe what was happening. She continued to yell and actually called me " A SH*TTY CUSTOMER". I did go on the original day as i was not going to allow the owner to get my money for nothing. The front desk ladies Nancy and Katie were phenomenal. The working staff were so polite and great.

Date of stay: January 2021
MILAH PETERSEN, Owner at Mill Creek Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2021

Josh Warren-

You are a liar and most ungrateful Guest we've ever had, requested several times to Expedia to have your reservation cancelled and have your money back when it is within the 14 days cancellation policy that for some reason, you have no idea that when you make a reservation to any hotel that it is a legal and binding contract between you and the hotel. We respect you as a Guest and needed to respect out policy as well. You blame us about Ice Castle being close and that is the reason for your cancellation, next time before booking a vacation, please look at the place where you wanted to go if it is open or not. You act like you never gone on vacation at all and blame an owner about your irresponsibilities. You called me all swear words you can find in your vocabulary to get your point of uneducated self. And when you can't have your way, you started screaming to the top of your lungs and threatened the hotel to bring newscaster and will give us a bad reviews because we do not want you to give you the refund and when your reservation was cancelled, and when I said to you to deal with our lawyer and plead your complain you hanged up, when you realized that you will not get your way for a refund. Then an hour later, you begged Katie to put it back and she had to put her job on the line for you and involved the Board of Directors because we should have not let you in our hotel after your treats but we are kind enough to honor your reservation because of Katie trusted you not to make any damage in our property during your stay. Please find a better place on your next visit to Lake Geneva that suits budget and your nasty attitude and uneducated self. We obviously don't appreciate a Guest like you.