2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$192
Hotels.comUS$192
PricelineUS$192
CheapTicketsUS$192
TravelocityUS$192
Orbitz.comUS$192
All reviews full kitchen within walking distance covered parking separate bedroom whirlpool tub continental breakfast the location is perfect living area visit lake geneva spacious room downtown balcony fireplace weekend robes anniversary winterfest
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2021

I had a night here and it was for a specific event. The event was cancelled and I asked for a refund. Owner(Milah) said no refunds within 14 days of reservation. I then asked for a gift certificate for the room so I can use it when I have a chance and the owner Milah again said no. She agreed to let me move the reservation to another day, but only in January and I had to pick a day right at that time. I reluctantly picked the last Saturday of the month. When I got the email confirmation that the room was booked I also saw the hotel charged me another $80.00???? When I contacted the hotel i was told it was because of the different day. The owner was utilizing communication through the front desk woman (Katie, AWESOME WONDERFUL PERSON) and she said she could not refund the money. I asked her to please have boss call me as none of my attempts to reach her were successful. Milah finally called me and was the worst and rudest owner I have ever met. She would not listen to my requests. She said to me " you should be responsible traveler. I am not going to listen to what you want, I am going to tell you what I am going to do" I could not believe what was happening. She continued to yell and actually called me " A SH*TTY CUSTOMER". I did go on the original day as i was not going to allow the owner to get my money for nothing. The front desk ladies Nancy and Katie were phenomenal. The working staff were so polite and great.

Date of stay: January 2021
MILAH PETERSEN, Owner at Mill Creek Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2021

Josh Warren-

You are a liar and most ungrateful Guest we've ever had, requested several times to Expedia to have your reservation cancelled and have your money back when it is within the 14 days cancellation policy that for some reason, you have no idea that when you make a reservation to any hotel that it is a legal and binding contract between you and the hotel. We respect you as a Guest and needed to respect out policy as well. You blame us about Ice Castle being close and that is the reason for your cancellation, next time before booking a vacation, please look at the place where you wanted to go if it is open or not. You act like you never gone on vacation at all and blame an owner about your irresponsibilities. You called me all swear words you can find in your vocabulary to get your point of uneducated self. And when you can't have your way, you started screaming to the top of your lungs and threatened the hotel to bring newscaster and will give us a bad reviews because we do not want you to give you the refund and when your reservation was cancelled, and when I said to you to deal with our lawyer and plead your complain you hanged up, when you realized that you will not get your way for a refund. Then an hour later, you begged Katie to put it back and she had to put her job on the line for you and involved the Board of Directors because we should have not let you in our hotel after your treats but we are kind enough to honor your reservation because of Katie trusted you not to make any damage in our property during your stay. Please find a better place on your next visit to Lake Geneva that suits budget and your nasty attitude and uneducated self. We obviously don't appreciate a Guest like you.

Reviewed 2 January 2021

We love coming here and have been here many times and will be back soon.Everyone that works here is great from housekeeping to the front desk.Very friendly and the room was spotless!The housekeeping made our room beautiful!Loved it.

Reviewed 1 January 2021

Everything about our room was fantastic, all the little things were done right. The room was big and had everything you needed to stay in and cook a good meal. In-suite hot tub was huge and overall experience was great, 10/10 would go back.

Reviewed 12 December 2020

The Mill Creek was recommended by a friend and for the price you get a lot of amenities. We had a room with a bedroom separate from the living area, small kitchen, huge bath with whirlpool tub, balcony (which we actually enjoyed in mid December). The staff were very friendly. Our room was very clean, had a fireplace, just overall very cozy. And a breakfast was included too.

Reviewed 5 December 2020

The staff was friendly, the room was clean & large perfect for couples, & families, location was key to downtown everything within walking distance & right off the Lake. The upgrade was a nice surprise. I would recommend this property to anyone.