Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$111
Hotels.comUS$105
Agoda.comUS$105
Expedia.comUS$105
HurbUS$111
All reviews take out fourth floor comfortable beds shower head ice castles up to date night stay other hotels beautiful hotel get away jake netflix amenities housekeeper lakefront tv refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2021 via mobile

this is the best and only hotel you should choose when coming to lake geneva. The staff (especially Tina), Jake, and Rosie do such a great job doing everything they can to make their customers happy. 10/10

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Tina Fierros, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for your stellar review! Tina, Rosie and Jake are the best! We are so glad you had a great experience with us and can't wait to see you again! You are the reason we love our jobs!

Reviewed 13 February 2021 via mobile

This was a impromptu stay at the Fairfield Lake Geneva. Me and me friends had passes to see the ice castles which were amazing btw! We knew we would be partaking in some responsible drinking lol. So we decided to book the Fairfield. We arrived to a seemingly brand new hotel. It was super clean and very inviting in the lobby. The GM Tina checked us in and she was very helpful and smiles all the time. She checked us in promptly and we went to our room. It was clean and there was a note sayin e extra steps they take in all it COVID clean. The beds were very comfortable and the shower pressure was awesome which is a big deal to me at a hotel. The suite shop was full stocked and had bottled cocktails which is a bonus. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is coming to lake Geneva. I’m about 40 min away and would come back again for another weekend getaway. Can’t wait for summer when the water activities start. I’ll be back!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your generous 5-star review! We are pleased as rum punch that you had a great experience here. We love it when our guests are happy! Come back and see us soon! Cheers!

Reviewed 3 February 2021 via mobile

Decided to get away for a weekend and booked a room at Fairfield in Lake Geneva. Jill was super helpful and very professional and polite. Made us feel at home as soon as we got there. This hotel take Covid very serious and is up to date on all the proper procedures. The room was very clean and cozy. The breakfast was amazing and a lot to choice from with individual bags of food. I will definitely be staying here again, thank you Jill for making this trip one of the best!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your kind words and 5 star review. Jill is as personable and professional as you can get. We are so excited that you had a memorable stay and look forward to seeing you again in your travels!

Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

We went for a weekend, and the Receptionist Rosie, was totally phenomenal, she was super helpful and had a beautiful personality. Thanks to her my little family and I had an even better weekend and a great stay! Definitely coming back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 96tanit

Thank you for your generous review! Rosie is our MVP! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and can't wait to see you again down the road!

Reviewed 25 January 2021

I recently stayed at Fairfield for a weekend and was immediately impressed by the cozy feeling and welcoming staff. I spoke with Rose (Rosie?) at reception upon my arrival. She was very friendly, helpful, and promptly pulled up my room's info. My room felt very clean and comfortable. I plan on visiting again in the near future when I visit my family sometime within the next few months. The free breakfast was also an added bonus!

Date of stay: January 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We are always pleased when our guests have a great experience. Rosie is a champion! Come visit us again soon! We miss you already!