Lowest prices for your stay
US$221
Free cancellation until 21/09/30
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Reviews (2 782)
2 782 results
1 669
1 669
All reviews chop house golf course grand geneva bathroom mirror playboy club junior suite lobby bar get away grounds are beautiful fire pit ski hill fitness center great golf christmas decorations the main lodge steam room water park
Selected filters
24 - 29 of 2 782 reviews
Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

My sister and I took the kids here as a detour to our vacation plans because of rain and it turned into the highlight of the trip. We were only there 24 hours but T
the kids played at the water park for the day, we had a couple lovely meals at the resort and the service was lovely. Every person we interacted with was kind and so accommodating. I’ve stayed here for work and pleasure a few times but it had been a few years and I forgot how much I like it. I will be back soon.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Courtney Nobilio, Guest Services / Front Office at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2021

We love how your impromptu plans ended up being perfectly what you needed. Thank you for returning to Grand Geneva with your family. We are so happy you had so much fun at the waterpark and enjoyed your dining experience too. We look forward to your return again soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2021

We are locals and live about 9 miles from Grand Geneva but had never stayed there. I found their Stay and Play special online and it was quite the deal! We used the play part (2 rounds for FREE) on a Sunday and then paid for our rounds on Monday. A few days before our stay I received an email offer to upgrade our room to a lake view for only $21, and what a deal that was! The king room not only had a view of the 18th green of The Brute with the water fountains in the background, but also had a balcony, fireplace, bar, kitchen, and living room area - it was like a tiny condo! We enjoyed the pool and hot tub and there were unexpected fireworks the night of our stay. Golf was amazing, I can't say enough about both courses!! We took full advantage of the driving range with free balls, and practice green before our rounds. The clubhouse had great bloodies, and the most delicious breakfast sandwich I've ever had! I was also pleasantly surprised by the pro shop's selection of golf attire and the locker rooms. After playing our first round, the cart guy offered to clean our clubs and keep them on site overnight so we didn't have to lug them back to our room. Our room was also located next to the club house for easy access. After our 2nd round we treated ourselves to a couples massage and it was fantastic! Everything at Grand Geneva was GRAND, we will definitely be back for another stay!!

Date of stay: July 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your rave reviews about your recent experience. We love that you took advantage of our Stay and Golf Free package and enjoyed a stay so close to home. We love hosting our local community and are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time on the courses. We truly appreciate your feedback and absolutely love to hear that you will be back again.

Reviewed 7 July 2021 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a last-minute getaway and we’re so pleased we choose this destination. The entire resort is so clean, our room was spotless and the view we had from our room patio was spectacular! I also can’t say enough about the entire staff at this resort. They went out of their way to make sure we had an exceptional experience. Anytime you pass anyone who works here, greets you with a smile and asks how your stay is going. It was so impressive and it really makes for a very welcoming experience. We interacted with the front desk a few times besides when we checked in and everyone was willing to go above and beyond to help make our visit top-notch. We ate at a few of the fabulous restaurants within the resort (also with amazing views) and the servers were also very kind, accommodating and attentive. The heated outdoor pool and spa were also very enjoyable. Just minutes to the downtown area was also a big plus. We can’t wait to return!

Room tip: Parking was fantastic at this resort
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Courtney Nobilio, Guest Services / Front Office at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2021

Thanks for sharing the love! It warms us to read that you so enjoyed your visit and that our staff provided top-notch service in all aspects of your stay. Your compliments have been shared with our team. We love hearing that you will be back, thank you so much for taking a few minutes of your time to share this lovely review!

Reviewed 28 June 2021

What a delight. My wife and I were married in Lake Geneva 40 years ago. We stayed at a resort on the other end of the Lake. Unfortunately that resort has declined in our opinion. We checked out the reviews and pictures before we made the trip from Southern California. Wow we were extremely pleased. the resort staff was a 10. Always there to please and never a "we can't or we don't". There to please. The facility is top shelf. Rooms (mini suite) comfortable, clean, fabulous view. Location is just right for going into town and taking advantage of all thats available locally. Could not have been more pleased.

Room tip: stayed on 3rd floor overlooking golf course.
1  Thank Michael T
Courtney Nobilio, Guest Services / Front Office at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2021

Nothing pleases us more than hearing from our satisfied guests! Thank you for your positive review. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed another great time in Lake Geneva 40 years later and that you loved our excellent location and our friendly and professional staff. We love your story and hope we can create more memories for you on another visit in the future.

Reviewed 21 June 2021 via mobile

This is our second year here and we had such a great time. We stayed in connecting room with a 2 queen connecting to a one king junior suite. The outdoor pool is fabulous and the poolside dining was superb. That evening there were even fireworks!! We also used the spa and enjoyed the expansive workout facilities there. I am most impressed with the friendliness and professional staff. I worked with Amy on a few special request with my reservation and she far exceeded all my expectations. Genuinely can’t wait to come back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Courtney Nobilio, Guest Services / Front Office at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2021

We are already looking forward to hosting you again! Thank you so much for sharing your kind words and highlighting some of our team members who stood out and really impacted your stay. Your feedback means so much to our whole team.