Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Reviews (2 754)
2 754 results
1 652
1 652
All reviews chop house golf course grand geneva bathroom mirror playboy club junior suite lobby bar get away grounds are beautiful fire pit ski hill fitness center great golf christmas decorations the main lodge steam room water park
Selected filters
9 - 14 of 2 754 reviews
Reviewed 10 May 2021

My cousin and I came for a spa weekend getaway. We loved it here! Our room was cozy and clean. I highly recommend the lake view room which was gorgeous and relaxing. The spa experience w massage was heavenly clean and relaxing. The food was delicious we ate in the cafe and chophouse. Sooo good and excellent customer service. The front desk was personable and professional. I look forward to returning again!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Courtney Nobilio, Guest Services / Front Office at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2021

We couldn't agree more that the lakeside room is worth the upgrade. Thanks for sharing the great tip for other travelers. We are so glad our beautiful property and exceptional team members could assist in providing a 5-star experience for you! It was a pleasure hosting you at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2021

Room overlooking the lake was incredible (Junior Suite). Staff always friendly and helpful. Dining options were awesome. Spa was just what I needed. I can't say enough about this resort. Had "an AMAZING time".

Room tip: Loved the Junior Suite!!!!
Date of stay: March 2021

What a fantastic endorsement for our hotel! Thank you so much for sharing these very kind words regarding our team. We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful time and we truly can't wait to welcome you again when your travels bring you back to Lake Geneva!

Reviewed 2 May 2021

Room had no operating heat / air conditioning. Offered us a space heater!! In the am space heaters were seen in the doorways of many rooms. The refrigerator worked but so noisy we had to unplug to get some sleep. Facility overall was nice but dated. Would likely not stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joe Z
Courtney Nobilio, Guest Services / Front Office at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2021

We are so sorry your recent getaway is not what you were hoping for. We apologize that your room temperature was not comfortable for you. You deserve to be 100% comfortable during your stay, and we can understand your frustration. If there is anything further we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Reviewed 29 April 2021

This property exemplifies a home away from home. It’s warm, personable atmosphere that has so much room it’s hard to imagine until you see it for yourself. The food at the Chop House was amazing. The best bone-in ribeye I have ever eaten. I can’t wait to return and see the remodel that’s about to be finished. It doesn’t matter if you come here in business or pleasure it’s a down to earth wonderful place!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Courtney Nobilio, Guest Services / Front Office at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2021

Thank you for sharing the love! What wonderful feedback and we are just as excited as you are for the renovations to be complete. Thank you so much from all of us at Grand Geneva.

Reviewed 29 April 2021

The staff was so amazing. They brought me a microwave so I was able to eat the food I packed. Everything was so clean and safe. Met with friends and the stay was so relaxing I could of stayed forever. Thank you

Trip type: Travelled with friends

We would have loved to host you forever! Thank you for highlighting the wonderful service provided by our team. We are thrilled you were able to relax and meet up with friends during your recent experience. We hope you can join us again soon.