Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Reviews (2 765)
2 765 results
1 661
1 661
All reviews chop house golf course grand geneva bathroom mirror playboy club junior suite lobby bar get away grounds are beautiful fire pit ski hill fitness center great golf christmas decorations the main lodge steam room water park
Selected filters
24 - 29 of 2 765 reviews
Reviewed 29 April 2021

The staff was so amazing. They brought me a microwave so I was able to eat the food I packed. Everything was so clean and safe. Met with friends and the stay was so relaxing I could of stayed forever. Thank you

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Courtney Nobilio, Guest Services / Front Office at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2021

We would have loved to host you forever! Thank you for highlighting the wonderful service provided by our team. We are thrilled you were able to relax and meet up with friends during your recent experience. We hope you can join us again soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2021

Exceeded our expectations. It has been many years since I have been here but the resort and the service has been upgraded. Everyone is very attentive. There is a lot to do in and around the resort. We were kept busy all weekend while our kids was in a dance competition. Excellent venue for a convention.

Date of stay: April 2021

Wow, you made our day! We are beyond excited that we could exceed your expectations. Thank you for sharing the rave reviews, and we hope your group will be back for another competition again soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2021

I have been going to the Grand Geneva for over 25 years. I have fantastic memories as a kid roaming the expansive hallways, and enjoying time with my family and friends. Now in my 30's, I still enjoy roaming those same halls and taking in the amazing views and architecture.

I do agree there are some areas that could use some TLC but I am not quick to use the word "out dated". The Grand Geneva has a style and charm that I believe is timeless.

We visited the weekend before the remodeling of the Lobby Lounge and Grand Cafe. We had dinner at the Grand Cafe and really enjoyed the ambiance and food. Before checking out we had our coffees and breakfast (plus a bloody mary) in the Lobby Lounge and said goodbye.

The Grand Geneva is an amazing destination always worth visiting and we are very excited to return and see what they have done!

Room tip: Lake View rooms are worth it
Date of stay: April 2021

We can't wait to welcome you back! Thanks for being such a loyal guest over the last 25 years. It is memories like yours that make our job so special. We love creating the memories and hearing about all of the memories! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed 20 April 2021

Stayed there for one night for a birthday. First, the good: The setting and views are wonderful. The food & service at ChopHouse was exceptional. I would rate these very highly.

However, there are some major drawbacks here. First, there was little social distancing and almost no one trying to enforce it. Lots of people in the lobby and in dining areas with no masks. There was a wedding party with no one wearing masks. And there was an actual dance club/floor in the bar area crammed with dancers with no masks. In any of these areas, I never saw any staff even attempt to enforce their own stated Covid policies. Definitely a super spreader resort.

Second, the rooms were old and dated with very low ceilings and definitely in need of renovations. Nothing very unpleasant, but nothing that makes you think that this is a high-end resort. Also, the rooms were very hot at night even with the thermostat at it's lowest setting, so it was hard to get any sleep.

Finally, for such a large resort, there were really limited dining options for breakfast/lunch unless you wanted to eat at a buffet with tons of unmasked guests looking over the food! Also, for a resort in that setting, I was very surprised to see the complete lack of outdoor dining spaces. We would have loved to sit outside for a nice meal and enjoy the views, but there was no place for it.

For a highly rated, highly priced resort, these issues were hard to overcome and I doubt we'll be going there again.

Room tip: We were in building 4 on the 3rd floor facing the lake/course and the view was awesome
Date of stay: April 2021
Courtney Nobilio, Guest Services / Front Office at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2021

We are so sorry to hear that your recent experience was not what you were hoping for. We are happy to share, we are in the process of some renovations that include additional outdoor dining spaces. We do offer outdoor dining seasonally at Links Bar & Grill, Geneva ChopHouse, and the Pool Bar, and soon we will have outdoor dining available at the Grand Cafe too. If there is anything we can do to earn you back as our guest, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Reviewed 16 April 2021 via mobile

We’ve stayed many times at this resort and have used most of the many amenities. It’s very conveniently located to downtown Lake Geneva and other shopping, and plenty of excellent food option both on and off the property. The staff, from the front desk, to restaurant servers to spa attendants are always excellent and attentive. The only downside is that the property, especially rooms, hallways and the indoor pool could use some TLC. On our recent trip it appeared they were doing work on the outdoor pool area, which we can’t wait to see. However, some new paint and generally scrubbing down the rooms to brighten them up would go a long way. Higbly recommended, however, for a relaxing getaway.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank GSLA12135

Thank you for bringing your family back time after time! We absolutely love hearing your feedback about the fun memories and the suggestions. Please know, your feedback is important and we hear you. We hope to have a lot of enhancements for you to experience during your next stay.