All reviewsecono lodgeroom was cleannice budget hotelallow dogsstar hotelthe breakfast areanew carpetfluffy pillowsbreakfast was deliciousthe ac unitwould stay here againgood nights sleepfree wifijanesville areafridge and microwavefreewayupgrades
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Stayed here one night while passing through on trip to Tennessee. They had a great rate and hotel is right off highway -so very easy on and off. Older hotel but room appeared to be remodeled and was clean. Beds were very comfortable and had nice pillows.
Offered your standard breakfast items. Would stay here again .

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sammieann
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Stay somewhere else is my best advice. Front desk staff need customer service training on arrival and departure. NO ELEVATOR. ALL DOORS ARE NEVER LOCKED. Difficult to drag all of your stuff to second floor, no elevator. We were traveling with a truck and uhaul trailer and were told to park on a dirt road not on hotel property that said no parking. If we got a ticket they would call the police to fix it. Second floor hallway smelled like they had just fumigated. Smoke alarm in our room started tweeting while in the shower but stopped when showers finished. Scary. No room to sit for breakfast as not enough space for number of guests. Solicited by housekeeping with an envelope in our room that said "Housekeeping Glenda and Blanca" When checking out, reported the fire alarm tweeting and was told that "it was probably just the steam", safety issue not taken seriously. When asked why housekeeping was soliciting was told that the Manager knew and was ok with him if they did that. All around poor experience.

Room Tip: Ask for ground floor
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Older Choice property newly updated to Quality Inn. Nicely updated, very friendly front desk lady. Great location. Breakfast ok, limited choices, very basic, but nicely remodeled. The options in the area at this price are limited. Very comfortable beds! I would stay again

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Desk staff was friendly but very slow. I wasn’t in a hurry, so I didn’t mind that much.

The room was very clean, including the bathroom which is always something I look for.

The only real negative for me, and the reason I didn’t give five stars, is that the rooms aren’t carpeted and there are no rugs.

The bed was comfortable and the interior was good.

The breakfast room was clean and well stocked but the scrambled eggs were a couple hours old.

I would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Both young ladies I spoke with today need an attitude adjustment. No smiles or friendly greeting. Got the impression they were angry they had to be there.
Was going to stay two nights but will check out after one because of the people at front desk.
I had called to ask what exit to take off of I 90 W and was told 171A. Well that exit ramp was closed when we got there and we had to call for directions. Young lady seemed surprised that the ramp was closed and frankly a little put out that she had to give us directions. When we checked in I told her quality inn needs to be better informed about road closures to give accurate directions and she said “well I guess that is where a GPS would come in handy”.
Got to room and phone did not work. Went to front desk and reported that and a second young lady asked if I wanted her to come down to take a look. That was 5 hrs ago.
Later I asked her how long the washer and dryer ran in Guest laundry and she gave me a look like “what kind of question is that?” Then she said mockingly “I have no idea”
I asked if she knew where there was an Urgy care or ER because I had an issue that needed addressing and she first said NO then when I said I saw something that looked like a hospital near the Walmart on the way to the motel and she said “oh yeah”
I think you get the picture. First unfortunate motel experience in three days of traveling from FL.
Looking for another place to stay tomorrow night despite the terrible weather.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family