“The Longhorn Steakhouse Food etc.”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #9 of 36 Restaurants in Greendale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2018

In Greendale on 76th street, there is this steak house. This is our second visit since it opened years ago. Bottom line on all this it today was great in all ways. Thanks I am Pleasantly full ! "I'll Be Back"
My thanks to the staff the chef and the surroundings. I like country themes. Jim Marchetti

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We decided to go out to celebrate my recent promotion at work. The host that greeted us at the door was great. We asked him how long for the wait and he said "about 20 minutes, but I exaggerate, so it'll probably br less." and started laughing. I said "well, I'd rather you exaggerate the wait longer, than tell me less time and it be longer." We started with a drink while we were waiting. The were very pricey, but good. The bartender was way less friendly then the guy at the door so we were a little dissapointed, but weren't going to let that change the mood.

Well he did over exaggerate because we were literally called right after we got the drinks. Our waitress was great, I can't say enough good things about her, she made our dinner enjoyable and really showed us some awesome customer service. The food was excellent. We don't say that often,as we love to cook and most of the time we are dissapointed because we could have made it cheaper and better at home. Anyways, we had some 4 cheese and herb stuffed mushrooms as the appetizer and they we full of flavor. Then our steaks came and they were cooked to our request and were seasoned just right. The sweet potato was tasty, as well as the rice pilaf and steamed veggies. We will definitely be back again.

1  Thank Shellma2013
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Husband and I decided to try LongHorn for the steaks for the first time. The steaks were pretty good. Wouldn't say they were outstanding compared to another restaurant in the same area. Nice atmosphere although there was a noisy group on the other side of the restaurant. We would go back.

1  Thank Dawn S
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Two couples saw Molly’s Game and then dinner at Longhorn. Alex was our waiter. Had to write down three drinks. Handed one dinner right to my wife. Seems odd. Dinner came too soon. Even before the salads were done. Wife’s prime rib was great. My T-Bone steak was great. Pretty busy dinner hour. Two took to-go bags. All in all all was good.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My wife and I had eaten here before and I remembered a good experience. The last time was pretty poor. I can't blame the chain in general because obviously were training a new waiter, but they could have given him more help because everything we ordered was late in coming to the point of me getting up to find out what happened. The food is above average and the atmosphere is nice (old west theme) so I feel bad having to give them an average rating but they definitely could have made the experience a better one.