US$68
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Aloft Green Bay(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$86
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

AmericInn by Wyndham Green Bay West(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$88
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

AmericInn by Wyndham Green Bay East(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$104
US$77
US$195
US$171
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$151
Bay Motel(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$92
All reviewskiddie poolfrog slidebasketball hoopwafflessitting roomnice breakfastfamily weddingclean roomsnice pooldoor countyfront desk staffhot breakfastking bedgreat place to staycoffee makerbusiness tripthe breakfast area
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We came for a bowling tournament and thought we were registered at the hotel on Allied St. When we got there, no reservation! So the clerk said she'd call the other locations for us and sure enough we were at the wrong one. She printed out directions and off we went. The clerk at the other hotel was waiting for us with our rooms all ready. Thanks to both staff members! We had a great stay and Lambeau Field is fabulous!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
JenGRWI, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Green Bay East, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I would like to start off by thanking you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. It warms my heart to hear that your stay was a great one even though it was with our sister property. We as a whole unit of Radisson pride our selves on being team players and making sure all of our guests enjoy their stays. We all hope you had a great visit and look forward to having you come and stay with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was ready to rate this hotel a 4 or 5, even with the construction taking place, until checkout. A few people were waiting and there were three people behind the counter but only one was working. He asked the others for help and one went into the office and the other just looked down at a paper in front of her. We ended up waiting a while to check out. Brandon was very nice and we appreciated his efficiency. Our beds and pillows were super comfortable. The room appeared to have new bedding and paint but was still waiting on carpet and sitting room furniture, both of which were pretty stained. The breakfast selection was pretty decent considering they were in a makeshift area during construction. That probably accounted for the less than optimal food temperature. One of the big positives for this hotel is the type of heating/cooling system that they use. It is more of a home-type system instead of the unit typically installed under a window, so it didn't sound like a plane taking off every time it kicked on.

Room Tip: All rooms appear to be equally quiet, we didn't hear noise from other rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

I do appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. I do apologize that the experience you had was less than satisfactory. I will be sharing your response with my staff to further inform and train them on better customer service skills. I will absolutely be letting Brandon know about the great job he did and how he handled your check in and out process well. I do appreciate your understanding with the renovation and how it can become an issue. We all hope you and your family will come back once renovation is complete and see the new wonderful changes. I hope you have a wonderful summer season.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been staying at this hotel for many, many years. It has always been very nice however it is being completely remodeled right now and they have no problem sticking you in the middle of the construction zone. We were put on the third floor, when we first got there we actually had to step over big piles of wallpaper, the light sconces were hanging from the wires, it felt like the Bates Motel! Once the construction is completed I'm sure this hotel will go back to being very nice again, I was just disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

I do apologize that you had an issue during your stay concerning the renovation. I know how frustrating it can be. We are working on making the stays during this time as comfortable as possible. I do appreciate you being so understanding on the construction side of things. We all hope you will come back once renovations are complete to see the finished product. I hope you have a wonderful summer season, and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel staff was very friendly. Hotel was being renovated so was slightly messy. Room bathroom toliet was very hard to flush. Pool area was worn but hopefully being repaired with renovation. Breakfast was delicious. Book rental was loved by our kids.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

I would like to thank you for taking a moment to fill out the guests survey. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. I do also apologize that you had an issue with the construction. I have forwarded your response with my staff to assure this does not become an issue in the future. We all hope you and your family have a great summer season.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
JenGRWI, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Green Bay East, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago