“Not Quite the Same as the East but Very Good!”
Review of Los Banditos

Los Banditos
Ranked #100 of 497 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were there on Father's day for a meal and some drinks. We ate at the bar and had fajitas for two. The bar staff is always friendly and made sure we had everything we needed. Had CCQ for an appetizer and the fajitas came out sizzling. So good! We were sorry when the east side location closed, but much of the staff including the chef have made the transition to the west location. Consistent good food and drinks and the same friendly people. Still love the Bandit!

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Good margaritas (not too sweet or watered down like most places) and hearty food at great prices. Standard Tex-Mex menu could be more creative.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Our reunion of six former co-workers enjoyed great tasting Mexican food. Our waitress (Shirley) was extremely attentive & pleasant with the fact that our group was larger.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

This is a good place with traditional Mexican food. The servings are large and generous. Nothing fancy but very good. A wide variety on the menu.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I went with my department for my birthday and loved it! The free sopapilla was a great touch, and it even had a candle in it and the employees sang! I think they took $10 for my food as well but I didn't get to see the actual bill. My coworkers were impressed as many hadn't been there before. We had a good time!!!