“Appetizers and drinks”
Review of Taverne In The Sky

Taverne In The Sky
Ranked #69 of 500 Restaurants in Green Bay
Price range: US$15 - US$70
Description: Not to be outdone by the awe-inspiring views of Lambeau Field, our fifth-floor restaurant and panoramic bar specializes in the finest modern rotisserie cuisine in the land. Come hungry and enjoy signature dishes such as our dry-rubbed wings and herb rotisserie chicken along with heartier entrées like our spit-roasted prime rib and warm popovers. Featuring wines from around the globe.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Stopped at Taverne in the Sky for drinks and some appetizers while out and about. As expected this is a beautiful Kohler property with all the amenities you would expect. We sat at the bar and my husband enjoyed a craft beer and I had a Mojito. Probably one of the best I have had in Wisconsin. The bartender was friendly and answered all of our questions. We had the rotisserie chicken wings which were very tasty and the MELTED PECORINO FONDUE was to die for! Will come back again for a full dinner. Great views of Lambeau Field and the area.

Zachary H, Manager at Taverne In The Sky, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear blonde1023,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your thoughts about your time with us at Taverne in the Sky. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your craft cocktails as well as your appetizers! We look forward to hosting you and your husband for dinner very soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Eat here 2-3 times a month...love the restaurant, service & the hotel as well. Jamie, Cassie and others make a traveler feel at home for dinner. Highly recommend! Oh, there is a great terrace and a nice football field across the street! :)

Zachary H, Manager at Taverne In The Sky, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear MS_EA_1898,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your time with us at Taverne in the Sky. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped at this place for a few drinks and appetizers before a nearby concert. The bartender told us we could seat ourselves outside and a server would take our order. After waiting 20 minutes without seeing a server check on us or any of the other tables outside, we went inside, got drinks, and brought them out ourselves. As we drank our drinks, we watched a server finally appear and visit the table next to us several times. After we finished our drinks and an hour had gone by without a server ever checking on us, we paid our tab at the bar and left. My drink was amazing, it’s too bad I’ll likely never be back.

Zachary H, Manager at Taverne In The Sky, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Christopher P,

I would like to take this opportunity to extend my sincerest apologies for our breakdown in service. We take pride in serving one of a kind cocktails accompanied by outstanding customer service. Unfortunately we fell short of that this time. I have shared this information with my service team so we can continue to improve our level of service.

I have sent you a private message in hopes that we can talk about this further.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Had the pleasure of enjoying a romantic Friday afternoon with my girlfriend here. Food and drinks were amazing and service was great!

Dear Kevin P,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your experience at Taverne in the Sky. I am so happy to hear that you and your girlfriend enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to hosting the two of you again very soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing service and atmosphere. I stopped in for apps and cocktails after work with a few girlfriends. We had the summer smash cocktail which was refreshing and delicious and the cheese fondue appetizer. Service was top notch, And the view is unbelievable! It's a must stop while in Green Bay if you are looking for an upscale place to dine.

Dear Mandy G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your experience at Taverne in the Sky. We strive to create one of a kind cocktails and dishes while providing exceptional service. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!