“Best Ice Cream, anywhere. Outstanding pizza!!!”

Heartland Pizza Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Heartland Pizza Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 508 Restaurants in Green Bay
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Pizza. Salad. Ice Cream. These are some of our favorite words when it comes to food. So, it is what we put on our menu. Our house-made dough, fresh from-scratch sauce, and classic and innovative flavor combinations baked in our imported oven to create amazing thin crust pizzas. If you're vegan or gluten-free, we have pies for you too.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Our family of three enjoyed a great lunch at Heartland earlier this week. We tried the Spicy Italian pizza, and our son had pepperoni; both were outstanding!!! Our ten-year-old never eats the crust, and at Heartland, he didn't leave a crumb. The crust and sauce are homemade, and you can taste the quality. There is a art to pizza, and Heartland is the best I've had in Green Bay to date. I have to admit that my real culinary passion is homemade ice-cream, and Heartland's "key lime pie" ice cream, the flavor of the day, exceeded all of my expectations! The lime was crisp, bright and tangy, and not at all overly sweet, which for me is the kiss of death. It takes forethought to serve the ice-cream in a freezer-chilled metal bowl, something I've never experienced prior, and it is absolute brilliance. The crowning touch was a generous sprinkling of "crumble," reminiscent of graham cracker crust, which complimented the lime perfectly. I will be back for more....that's a promise!!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My husband & I visited Heartland Pizza on 06/25 & had an excellent gluten free pizza & their breadsticks. We don't order the gluten free pizza because either of us have dietary restrictions, but rather because we really like the taste of the crust. We love that you can build your own pizza, & this visit the pizza was free as it was my 'free birthday pizza' if you sign up for their Birthday Club. The breadsticks are home made & we look forward to them as much as the pizza. If you're looking for a pizza made with natural ingredients, this is the place. Service is excellent & the owner is hands on, greeting & often seating you, as well as checking back to see what you enjoyed or asking if you have any questions. It's nice to see a small business succeeding by interacting with their customers & providing great food & service! It was our 3rd visit & we'll definitely go back!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had Heartland Pizza last night as part of our anniversary weekend getaway and we were amazed! Fresh tasting, cooked to perfection, and the price was exactly where it needs to be! We will be back the next time we are in Green Bay.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I've stopped here multiple times as well as take-out... I have never been disappointed! Pizza is consistently good (I've tried a new pizza each visit) as are the breadsticks and ice cream. Nice beer selection as well. Stop in... you won't be dissatisfied!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Only went here once, but the pizza was good and choice of specialty beers. Service was great and waitress was very nice.