Lowest prices for your stay
US$144
Free cancellation until 21/08/14
US$144
Free cancellation until 21/08/13
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$146
US$122
PricelineUS$143
Hotels.comUS$144
getaroom.comUS$146
All reviews lake geneva front desk gabrielle cleanliness property guests
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 April 2021 via mobile

Stayed overnight for an event in the Lake Geneva area. Hotel was very clean. Very bright. Very new. Wonderful elevators. Beds were very comfortable. Breakfast coffee was a little weak, but staff was friendly. I heard other guests asking the staff about the age of the hotel because everything seemed clean and fresh.

I would stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Travis Gitter, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elkhorn - Lake Geneva Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2021

To Jdkliely1,
Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so glad you found everything so clean, and bright. As well as the staff so friendly, and helpful. We certainly are glad to see you would stay here again, and can't wait to see you back.

Reviewed 18 February 2021

Everything form the service to the automatic blinds to the J.R. Watkins brand shower soaps to the amazing breakfast, everything was first class! I really felt like I got a tremendous value for the price I paid. The staff was so friendly and attentive. the room was really nicely appointed and it was just an overall terrific experience.

Room tip: If you need two rooms, ask for adjoining rooms.
Date of stay: February 2021
Travis Gitter, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elkhorn - Lake Geneva Area, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

To X8633STwilliamh,

We are so glad to see you found the hotel so first class. We appreciate your wonderful feedback regarding all of the amenities, and the staff. It's great to see you found the experience to be so terrific. We certainly hope to see you again soon when you come to our area.

Reviewed 18 February 2021

Being that we are in the middle of a pandemic, I was a bit nervous about staying at a hotel. I was THRILLED with my experience here. The entire place felt extremely clean, from the room and bathroom, to the lobby/public areas. There was hand sanitizer and signs everywhere about their commitment to cleanliness, as well as enforcing masks in all public places. Even though they couldn't do a hot breakfast, there were tons of options, along with various items that we could actually bring back to our room and warm up. (sausage/egg/cheese sandwich, pancakes, oatmeal etc).

Date of stay: February 2021

To DIANAH3275,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so glad to see we were able to alleviate your concerns regarding the pandemic right now. We as a hotel strive to make sure everything is clean, and spotless, as well as everyone feeling safe in all public areas. We are also very glad to see that you found the breakfast that is available to your liking. We are trying to provide as much variety as we can during these times.

Travis Gitter

Reviewed 17 December 2020

The staff at this Holiday Inn Express was phenomenal. Amanda Stanley greeted me every morning as if there actually had been a breakfast to eat. They provided guests with Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches which is more than what most hotels are providing in these days of the pandemic. Clean rooms and so utterly QUIET! I slept so well. I look forward to staying again when in Elkhorn, WI.

Room tip: There are no restaurants nearby. Be prepared to drive 10 miles for decent dining.
Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank staticrave
Travis Gitter, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elkhorn - Lake Geneva Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

To staticcrave,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so glad to see you found the hotel phenomenal, and the Breakfast acceptable during these times. We certainly hope to see you again soon.

Travis G

Reviewed 16 November 2020 via mobile

My Husband & I really enjoyed our stay here, really felt like we were in a 5 star hotel. Room was perfect, open and spacious, the bathroom was just as great. Staff professional and courteous, made you feel welcome. On our 2nd day my husband requested from the housekeeping, extra towels and wash cloths along with some more coffee and teas, they were friendly and accommodating to our requests and even asked if there was anything else they could get us, for me that is outstanding service, thank you for making our stay a very pleasant one. We will definitely stay here in future visits to the area.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Travis Gitter, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elkhorn - Lake Geneva Area, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

To Trish 866,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We are so glad you found the hotel up to a 5 star rating. We appreciate all the wonderful comments regarding our staff, and are glad to see they were so courteous, and professional. We certainly hope to see you again in the future.