“Relaxing, peaceful & with all the amenities of...”
Back of our Home Overlooks the Beach & Water.
Enjoy Gazing Out Over the Bay on our Beach. One of Many Beautiful Sunsets you will See on our Beach.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Back of our Home Overlooks the Beach & Water.
Enjoy Gazing Out Over the Bay on our Beach.
One of Many Beautiful Sunsets you will See on our Beach.
North End of our Beach with Shade from our Trees for Reading.
A Perfect Place for Day Dreaming and Sunbathing!
Our front yard has ample seating to enjoy the views of the woods & bluffs.
Our back yard overlooks the Beach and Water.
Stroll to the Beach.
Garage and ample guest parking on site.
Our back yard has a variety of areas to enjoy the sunsets on our beach.
Our large stone patio overlooks the beach and woods.
Our grilling area overlooks the woods and water.
First floor screen porch overlooks the water and woods.
Living room has views of the water and woods.
Living Room has Views of Water, Beach, Woods, Flat screen TV and Fireplace.
Cozy living room is spacious and comfortable for 8 guests.
Large Fireplace to enjoy autumn and winter nights.
Fireplace and  47 Inch Flat Screen TV with views of our beach & sunsets.
Prepare meals with our gas convection/oven combo range while enjoying views of the woods.
Kitchen Table Seats 8 Guests and has Wood and Water Views.
Bedroom has 4 Windows and Views of Water and Woods.
Bedroom has 5 wrap around Windows with views of Water and Woods.
Bedroom has 4 wrap around windows with views of woods and flower beds.
Bedroom has 4 windows with views of water, beach and woods.
There are 2 bathrooms; one on each floor.  Both are spacious.
Spacious front hallway includes a built in seating cabinets to remove shoes and Games Cabinet.
Built-in Games Cabinet.  Games for all ages.
Front Hallway built-in seating to remove shoes & boots comfortably.
Screen Porch on 2nd floor has leather sofa and views of the Water.
2nd Floor Porch Over Looks the Tree Tops that line our Beach and Views of the Water & Beach.
1st Floor Screen Porch has Views of Waters and Woods and is next to Grilling and Picnic Area.
Another great place to enjoy the water and sunsets on our beach.
Side Yard Grilling & Picnic area Overlooks the Water & Woods.
Another Place to Hang Out on the Beach.
Spacious Sandy Beach for reading, hanging out and sunsets!
A View of our Beach from our Shoreline and Water.
Stroll Down The Short Path To Our Beach.
The Path to our Beach - Spring is alive with song birds!
Street View of our Front Yard on Bayshore Drive, a Wisconsin Designated Scenic Road.
Our Front Yard Overlooks Bayshore Blufflands Preserve - Great place to View a Sun Rise or Moon rise
Enjoy a Sunset on our Beach.
Spring sunsets on our beach are always spectacular!
Enjoy a Fire on the Beach while Watching the Sun Set over the Bay.
A Spring Sunset taken on our Beach.
The view from our new stone patio across the back of our home which faces the water.
Enjoy a Fire on our Beach.  Perfect Place to tell Tall Tales and Bond with Friends and Family.
Looking south on our beach.
View on our Beach Looking North
View Looking to the North on our Beach.
View on our Beach Looking South.
June Sunset on our Beach.
Late October View of the Path to Our Shoreline.  Enjoy the Fall Colors on our Beach.
Fall Season, late October, or Middle Yard View Facing Bayshore Road.
Snow Shoe on our Beach (view looking north).
A Winter Sunset on our Beach is always Spectacular!
A Winter Sunset on our Beach.
A Winter Sunset on our Beach.
Frozen Waves on our Beach.
October sunset on our Beach.
Read My Reviews To Help You Assess If My Home Can Meet Your Needs.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Linn1234
Naperville, Illinois
“Relaxing, peaceful & with all the amenities of home!!”
Reviewed 18 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Denise's home is just what we were looking for and more! You walk in the front door & look right out of the windows in the family room onto the bay, framed by beautiful trees. The home was clean & everything you could imagine, there was even a rolling pin which my son ( who owns a Scandinavian bakery in Kenosha) used!! Talk about being well stocked!

We ate at Al Johnsons, (grass roof with 2 goats on it) the best Wedish pancakes. We also ate a Wild Tomato, best pizza & very friendly staff. Made a trip to Washington Island & Penninsula State Park, not to mention all the antique stores we hit!!

Beautiful sunsets at the house & one night we warmed up with the firepit. It is a great location & I would highly recommend Come On Inn to all. Denise, the owner is very friendly & the sweetest lady. Hated to come home!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beautiful home & its location.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
18 Sep 2013
I am so happy to read you enjoyed my home and the peninsula. Glad too that the rolling pin finally was used! Your family is always welcome in my home and it was a pleasure working with you too on planning your vacation.
MO
Reviewed 22 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
22 Jul 2013
Wow...you certainly enjoyed much that our lovely peninsula has to offer! Happy to read that my home met your needs and that you enjoyed the beautiful sunsets on our beach! Those Door County sunsets are always a joy to see! You're always welcome at Come On Inn!!!
Chicago
Reviewed 4 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Check-in / front desk
Illinois
Reviewed 2 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

2 Jan 2013
I'm happy to read you enjoyed the beauty and quiet that the peninsula and my home have to offer during the winter season. I look forward to your return! Happy 2013!
NY
Reviewed 29 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

29 Nov 2012
It was a pleasure to share my home with your family and I look forward to your return to the peninsula and Come On Inn in the future. I'm happy that your family had a peaceful and festive Thanksgiving at my home.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$325
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing