Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$154
Expedia.comUS$122
PricelineUS$122
Comfort SuitesUS$122
Lol.travelUS$154
All reviews lake geneva hot tub king size bed comfortable hotel swimming pool tv treadmill
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2019 via mobile

After checking out of the first hotel I moved to this lovely hotel. Walking in the front door was wonderful. It looked good and it smelled good. I went up to my room before I unloaded my car again and was pleasantly surprised. The room is large, it has microwave and mini fridge. And it's clean! The staff is helpful when asked questions.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2019

Went there for my wifes 60th birthday, when we got checked in and went to the room the toliot was plugged up. So i went to the front desk and told the man and he gave me gloves and the pluger,i asked him if this was how thay did it he said yes. After all places i have stayed i never had too do that!. the second day we where gone all day came back around 3:330 pm and a=our room wasnt done up and no fresh towels,so i looked and found the cleaning person and he took care of it.After spending over 400.00 for 2 nights ,im not staying ther again!

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 15 August 2019

Booked a room online and my father had a medical emergency so I couldn't stay at the hotel. Manager said too bad because she never gives refunds so I was stuck with a $250 charge - plus I had to pay for another hotel that night to be closer to my dad. Horrible customer service and zero empathy.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank Dana S
Reviewed 20 December 2018

Stayed three nights while attending a nearby wedding with two adults and a toddler. We stayed in a one room suite.
Positives: Room was fairly clean, and the staff was generally fairly helpful. Sleep quality was decent. Except for the bathroom, most of the finishes felt fairly modern. Our room included a small fridge, which was very convenient. Parking was convenient and plentiful. The included breakfast was, for this level of place, very reasonable in terms of quality and variety.
Negatives: The room layout, especially in the living room area, was a little strange. It was tile flooring in this area, and the A/C here was very strong, so the area was cold both literally and figuratively. The couch was also set up perpendicular to the TV, so watching TV in this space was kind of uncomfortable. The bathroom did not feel as clean as the rest of the room and was not as well appointed.
Other: The pool looked nice, but we did not use it, and nor did we use the workout facilities.
Conclusion: For the price point it was decent, and we would probably stay there again if in a similar situation.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
DelavanMgr, General Manager at Comfort Suites Delavan - Lake Geneva Area, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2018

Dear Mbaltman,

Brenda Warrenburg
Comfort Suites
262-740-1000

Reviewed 23 November 2018 via mobile

My sister and I stayed here a week visiting family and we both liked the room with two queen beds, good linens, good sized sofa and desk chair. Excellent lighting and good choices for breakfast. Staff was very helpful.

Date of stay: November 2018