Lowest prices for your stay
US$132
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$132
Agoda.comUS$132
HurbUS$137
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2019 via mobile

Finding a clean motel with large rooms, everything you need and everything working without any bad smells for only $65 plus taxes per night in an area like Lake Geneva is incredible. Yes the breakfast wasn't anything to crow about but at that price I was happy to get any breakfast at all. There were no stains in the tub or on the sheets, all the drains worked perfectly. I saw no scuff marks in the hallway or the rooms so it must have been redecorated recently. The carpeting in the hallway looked new. One thing I especially liked was that it had soft water. I'm used to having soft water at home and when the water is hard I just feel "sticky" after a shower.
My only real objection was that the toilet was very tiny. I never saw such a small toilet but that was really my only complaint.
I would definitely come back next time I'm staying in the Lake Geneva, Wisconsin area.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 20 September 2019 via mobile

The rates were so overstated just because of a concert in the area. Like 3x as much as regular and even the regular rate is too much for this place. Lobby smelled of moth balls, I will let the pictures show you how nice and updated the rooms were.

Reviewed 12 August 2019

This hotel is dated, dingy and musty. Charges a ridiculous rate for a night on the weekend. Booked a king with a jacuzzi, and received an ordinary double room.....no adjustment of price and manager put the blame on the booking site. The toiletries are a sliver of soap accompanied by ragged towels. Breakfast is not worth the effort to find the "breakfast" room. Yes it was a surprise, as another reviewer wrote...but nothing about it was pleasant.

Reviewed 4 August 2019 via mobile

First of all, don’t let the negative reviews scare you. This hotel was a pleasant surprise! Upon arrival, we noticed how clean the place looks. When we arrived at our room, it both looked and smelled clean. The beds are memory foam and are honestly the most comfortable hotel beds I’ve ever slept on. I’m actually writing this in bed at the hotel, as we check out tomorrow. There is a coffee pot, microwave and fridge in the room. I would suggest brining your own toiletries and ask for extra towels upon check in if there are more than two people staying in the room. Also, there is no elevator, but there are only two floors, and it’s an easy climb from the lobby to the second floor. Definitely not a deterrent! Overall, I would recommend this hotel and would stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2019 via mobile

Don’t stay at this hotel. The hotel smalls musty and smoke. Our room was big but the air was at one end of the room nowhere near the bed. Never cooled off. Towels were old, thin and rough. Breakfast was plastic wrapped muffins or mini coffee rolls, stale bagels and white bread. A couple bananas and apples. Coffee was horrible. Gallon of milk and juice were handled by all.

Date of stay: July 2019