3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$166
FindHotelUS$175
eDreamsUS$166
TravelocityUS$166
Trip.comUS$170
Orbitz.comUS$166
Reviews (1 223)
1 223 results
All reviews frontier restaurant lookout bar loft room rocking chairs indoor pool boat rentals general store from chicago great weekend mini golf long weekend common areas spa lodge bonfire oakwood fireplace
Selected filters
20 - 25 of 1 223 reviews
Reviewed 18 April 2021 via mobile

Wonderful stay in April. Staff were friendly and location is ideal. Historic location over 150 years old! Hotel was clean and renovated and has a cabin-like feeling. Allowed for early check-in which was nice. Step back in time, relish the beautiful grounds, old trees and lovely lake. Great get away for the weekend. Restaurants in site, and kids play room open until 6pm. Saturday prime rib special. Great memories. Will be back someday.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Dave Sekeres, General Manager at Lake Lawn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2021

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience. Your feedback and details on how you experienced the magic of the resort, lake, and beautiful surroundings is so important to us and our guests. We look forward to your return to experience all the lake activities including boat rentals, jet skis, golf, spa, 3 pools, and endless lakeside fun.

Reviewed 17 April 2021

First time staying at this resort 4/11/21 - 4/14/21. I needed to get away and i must say from the time I checked in till the time I left i had a great stay. The pool area was nice and clean and the hot tub was great. the Bar and restaurant staff was second to none they exceeded my expectations. Check in on a Sunday then went to the bar w/my wife to watch the rest of golf masters and nascar. Amiee & Celina ( trainee) were the best. Amiee went to the front desk to get me tourist info after i casual ask what's to do around here came back with numerous brochures. Second day Lilly recommended café calamari for dinner and it was wonderful. Next day was asking for recommendation to Dana our waitress for breakfast , ask for some help but couldn't deliver but went to get a manager to answer my questions Noel & Laura. I can't forget to mention Bailey for her greeting me every time I came in to the restaurant. I forgot to mention the free cheese cake i got from Lilly on my birthday. I was in the timber building close to everything room 1208. P.S. I think I forgot to mention Kaytie on our 3rd day and last day she made me feel right at home. Well done to the whole staff at this resort. I will miss you ladies.

Room tip: building timber room 1208 close to everything
Date of stay: April 2021

Thank you for your 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed our excellent service and dedicated team to make your birthday getaway special.

Reviewed 16 April 2021

My family needed a change of scenery from virtual school & work so we drove about 90 minutes from Chicago to Lake Lawn Resort and stayed one-night for a close & affordable resort experience. Covid-guidelines were followed throughout our stay, my kids swam, my husband golfed and enjoyed a massage, my daughter also enjoyed the arcade and laser tag! We also stayed in a lovely lake-side suite that was perfect for a family with a fireplace and great lake views. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: April 2021

Thank you for your 5-star review. Your feedback is so important to us and we appreciate all the details you provided on your experience. With being only 90 minutes from your home in Chicago, we hope to have the opportunity to host you again to enjoy all the lake activities including boat rentals, jet skis, partyboat cruise on the Lake Lawn Queen, and endless lakeside fun.

Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

Love Lake Lawn, I have been going there since a child. It has been years since I went as an adult and the atmosphere has not changed. It’s a great feeling. The only problem we had was the bed, We slept an hour tops! Horrible pillows that crunched all night and a paper thin blanket made it impossible to sleep. The room was ok, a little bit dated in the timber building compared to the ones I’ve stayed in or seen advertised. The bonfire was awesome and the food at the lookout bar was great! Not sure if I’ll be going back because of the bed.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dave Sekeres, General Manager at Lake Lawn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experience, it is so important to our team. We regret hearing your experience about your sleep in the Timbers Room, and we thank you for the opportunity to present your feedback to our team to elevate the quality of sleep.

Reviewed 20 March 2021 via mobile

Every staff member was pleasant and welcoming. Room was beautiful and well appointed. Beds were comfortable, towels thick. Everything was spotlessly clean! Fire pits lit for bonfires at night. Indoor pool and hot tub. Lookout bar and restaurant food was great and could have been delivered to room if we had chosen to stay in. This was our first stay. We loved it and can't wait til next time.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dave Sekeres, General Manager at Lake Lawn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide such thoughtful detail on your stay at our resort and giving us 5 stars! It is extremely valuable to our team as we strive for excellence. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon! We have a lot planned for the summer. #everythinglakeside