“Anniversary Breakfast”

Black Honey Hashery
Ranked #12 of 119 Restaurants in De Pere
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Started our anniversary celebration with breakfast. It is a newer business and the building is lovely. Mike was our server and was pleasant and helped us navigate our first visit. I had the signature hash and eggs. My husband had an omelet. Everything was very tasty and we will definitely go back again! Don't forget to bring home some cinnamon rolls for tomorrow's breakfast. Other really nice bakery items are available too.

1  Thank blonde1023

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Don’t go here! Stay away! Not worth your time! Lousy service, food, location and comfort. OK, NOT! My mother taught me not to be selfish, so this little gem is meant to be shared. Your greeted like an old friend, served really great fare with good variety and presentation. An added bonus is the bakery counter for a little road snack. Enjoy!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Very friendly people working here. Lots of hot coffee and regular refills. Airy, open, and super bike friendly! Everyone can find something to like. Pancakes and breakfast burrito are my faves.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve never had a more amazing plate of goodness. The country fried steak comes in two potato cake sized sections. The beef was juicy and flavorful, but the knockout punch was the golden crust and velvety gravy. Perfect amount of spice, as I always look for coarse pepper to liven up the plate, and the chef nailed it. So many times, restaurants go for quantity on this dish, but Black Honey presents a beautiful, moderately sized portion that is deceiving. The richness of the gravy will have you calling “no mas” far sooner than you think. But despite the growing pressure from my belt to stop, I couldn’t resist finishing the plate. Service was phenomenal, with Michael always on top of every detail from the moment I walked in, to the moment I waddled out.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Black Honey Hashery nailed it! Fresh ingredients, delightful staff, healthy menu choices, bright interior, family friendly, super clean, unique coffee mugs, wonderful outside dining right near the walking trail! We enjoyed a Sunday breakfast, I had the scrambles, he a custom built omelette, both were tasty, hot and flavorful, just right portions! The cinnamon toast is amazing with the homemade jelly. The staff does a great job when you arrive if it looks busy, and it will be, no worries, 10-15 mins and you'll be seated!

Been to Black Honey Hashery? Share your experiences!