“More than Pancakes - Fabulous French Toast”

Original Pancake House
Ranked #2 of 171 Restaurants in Brookfield
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Had a fabulous breakfast on a Sunday during a visit to Milwaukee. I had the special stuffed French toast with fresh strawberries and strawberry syrup. So delicious and satisfying. My husband had their regular French toast with maple syrup. We also shared an order of the bacon (thick and cooked perfectly). The wait was 40 minutes but was all worth it. It was extremely busy but our server was pleasant and attentive. It felt kind of like a being with family. Don't forget to have a glass of the fresh squeezed orange juice!

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

As we were waiting for a table, a man from the kitchen came into the parking lot with his apron on and sat in his car, presumably for his break. As a former food service manager, you should not be anywhere but the kitchen with an apron on. Kitchen employees should be taking food safety more seriously than that; I’m very disappointed. If I hadn’t seen that, I’d have no complaints. The food was fantastic and so was the service. I think our server’s name was Erik, and he was very attentive for such a busy morning. And he recommended coffee to go which was an extra nice touch!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had breakfast again at the Original Pancake House. I enjoyed their corned beef hash and eggs while my wife had the eggs Benedict. Breakfast was outstanding as it is every time we dine there. Their service never falls short, and the fresh squeezed orange juice never fails to impress. The food is always cooked as ordered, and I guarantee you never leave wanting more.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Bacon Were were good but I would get something else next time
Dutch babies are great
Staff was very good

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

I had meetings there. The service was outstanding. The food was very good. Nice warm place on a cold winters day. They give a plate full for the buck.