“Great as always!!!”

Maxim's Family Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 171 Restaurants in Brookfield
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Meet with friends once a month here and it is always wonderful. The food is delicious and the service is impeccable (Jana, in particular. is very attentive.) Couldn't ask for it to be any better!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Everything is good about this place, with wonderful food and excellent service. I am never disappointed. I meet friends for breakfast once a month here.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Really nice large place, it has been around for years. Food is good....BUT..... BEWARE! I ordered a side salad and discovered later the tiny bowl was $4.50...? I also ordered just a plain hamburger patty, no bread, no garnish, no fries, just the meat patty on a plate. $4.50!!?!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Great service and yummy food = a wonderful experience.
Our waitress remembers us from past visits and we are treated well. Everything is well paced.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Maxim's is a family restaurant not far from where we live. I'd say we visit the restaurant every month or so. Today, after days of being housebound due to the very cold weather, we ventured out for a mid-morning breakfast. I decided on Eggs Benedict with a side of fruit. My husband ordered an omelet.

Eggs Benedict typically come with a spoonful of hollandaise sauce on the top, but my entire plate was slathered with this sauce. I cut into my egg, and the yolk was so underdone that it oozed right out; the egg white was underdone and runny. I do wish I had taken a picture to share.

I don't know why I didn't complain to the server when she came to check on us. Instead, I pushed the hollandaise sauce to the side, ate the English muffin and Canadian bacon, and secretly lusted after the toast and hash browns on my husband's plate, knowing that I would poke around in the refrigerator once we returned home in search of something to eat.

Generally, you really can't go wrong at Maxim's, but today was the exception. Maxim's is off my list for a while, but we will be back.

1  Thank Dare2BGroovy