“Fast, Good Pizza”

Blaze Pizza
Ranked #18 of 178 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 January 2018

I really like this place for a quick, made to order, Hot pizza. They don't whine when you load it up, it's all included. Perfect size and friendly service. What as your pizza cooks.

1  Thank FoodBaron999

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

My wife was hungry but everyone else had already eaten, so I stopped at BLAZE. I got in line and the person next to me clued me in on procedures so when it was my turn, I ordered like a veteran. Got to watch them make my pizza. While it was good, better quality ingredients would have improved it. Lots of millenials around who probably appreciated the low prices and quick service. My pizza was done in under 10 minutes. The crust was so thin it burnt a little. All in all, it was okay. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

I met a friend here for dinner on a Friday night. The place was packed and we almost thought about going elsewhere. I was glad we waited, because it really only took about 5-7 minutes to place our order. I had the extra dough version, and ate my whole pizza! For what it is (fire cooked), it is a fair price, decent size, and tasty. The staff working was friendly, and they definitely had enough people working to handle the crowd. I'd go back.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

The best part about Blaze is that you can put anything you want, as much as you want on your individual pizza for the same price as any other combination. There are no extra charges once you choose your crust. They also offer a gluten free crust, salads, and desserts. The pizzas are fast cooked in a very hot oven and finished as you like with balsamic vinegar or other finishes. We usually get our pizzas to take home, but there are tables where you can eat in.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I was craving pizza so I decided to give Blaze a go. I compare it to an upscale sub shop atmosphere. You have standard pizzas to choose from or you can create your own.

The pizza was very tasty. Crust was delicious, ingredients were fresh too. My only complaint was the fact it was very noisy. I hope they build one close to my area soon.