“Read the reviews and then don't go!”
Review of Brunch

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brunch
Ranked #129 of 171 Restaurants in Brookfield
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We hoped this restaurant would be like Yolk in Chicago. We were so wrong. It doesn't matter what you order, it is under seasoned lukewarm food. I had no problem with the pricing if it was well made and flavorful, but everything was bland and served with cold undercooked potatoes. They actually looked like they were old and anemic. And they were. Yuk.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We tried Brunch for breakfast for the first time. Staff was disorganized. Food was poor. Prices are high. Most of the entrees are "cutesy" - nothing that you would ordinarily expect for a breakfast place. There was more drinking than eating going on. My omelet was overdone. The potatoes were cold and hard as a rock. The pancake was so tough that we could barely cut it. There was absolutely nothing that makes me want to go back again.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

First of all told us it was an hour wait. Came back after an hour and they couldn’t find my name but said we could be seated so we probably could have had a table sooner. Service was quick and food good but the place is filthy. Old limes and all kinds of food under the table. Dirt all over the floor with lots of spills. Bathroom not clean. Can’t believe it got like this in one morning. Was probably not cleaned night before.
I’m sure it’s hard to find good help but place is full of only kids working. Need experienced management to make sure they clean the place. Wonder what the kitchen looks like.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Very loud but could get past that if the service and food were not so bad. 6 of us tried different dishes and all were awful. Why bother with the details, everything about this place is bad> No manager apparently on duty as the kids struggle to get you the cold and poorly prepared food. So much wrong with this place, again, why bother with the details> Eat and spend at your own risk, I don't see me ever going back
They have a good concept, but no management skills at all and very poorly executed in every detail. Worst brunch ever !

1  Thank Basileit
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Do not miss this wonderful breakfast to brunch/lunch restaurant!
The core benefit is the excellent, tasty menu selections, with the Brunch Spaetzle being my absolute favorite. My secret is to ask for the scrambled eggs to be prepared separately so that they can be very moist and then mixed in at the table! But there are many unique and delicious options. Their coffee is very good.
Next in line for kudos is the top notch staff from Morgan, the owner to Eric, Kevin & DJ, you will be happy with the attentive service. Lastly, the decor is bright and “happy”. Enjoy!

1  Thank Jeff T

Been to Brunch? Share your experiences!