“One of my favorites!”
Review of Taco John's

Taco John's
Ranked #36 of 103 Restaurants in Beloit
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Quick, yummy and good quality. Same taste for the last 35 years. One of my favorite places to stop for burritos!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I grew up in Beloit and remember when Taco John's opened up across from the high school in the early 70's. At the time I didn't know what they sold there. Really. My, how times have changed. Excellent made to order fresh food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I love Taco John's. So many different choices to make. Every day of the week they have specials. Taco Tuesday is my favorite day to go.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I love beef burritos and soft shell tacos. Maybe not all the time, but when the mood strikes I know I can stop at Taco Johns for a quick fix without it costing a lot. I try to miss the standard meal times, especially during the school year because the restaurant is within walking distance to the local high school. The staff is normally fast and friendly.

Reviewed 19 October 2015

Because, like the other person who reviewed this particular one, I think they get it. Some fast food places are decent because of the people who work there. This place has a bit of integrity, and they nail my bean burritos with extra onions every time. I love that they keep the salsas fresh and cold, and the somewhat steady staff is friendly, consistent, and competent. That's saying alot for a fast food place.

Been to Taco John's? Share your experiences!