“Horrible service and terrible food sloppy lobby!”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #79 of 103 Restaurants in Beloit
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The food is NEVER fresh, the managers are usually rude and look dirty and greasy, they don't answer there the phone and the lobby is ALWAYS filthy! The sloppy management and lack of age appropriate employees makes this one terrible place to eat,

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

This McDonald's is the worst and I've been holding off writing a bad review for years. 9 out of 10 times they mess up the order. We've always just dealt with it but tonight was the last straw. 6-12-17 at 9:00pm I asked for two 6 piece McNuggets from the "Mc pick 3". She ran them up as $3 a piece. So I nicely mentioned that I wanted them from the pick 3 menu. She YELLED at me and said "THEY ARE!!" I continued my order but was still confused that the McNuggets were priced higher than advertised. I said "I'm sorry and really not trying to complain, I'm just confused why the nuggets aren't 2 for $3 because it doesn't show that on the monitor?" A new lady gets on and yells this at me "THEY ARE THAT PRICE!! WE'RE AT THE FRONT REGISTER WHICH DOESN'T LET US RING THEM UP THAT WAY!!" Im not over exaggerating when I say she yelled at me. I was so upset I just drove off.

Why can't they hire friendly people and how has this been going for so long? It's McDonald's not open heart surgery. We will NEVER go there again. I would rather drive across town.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

No help, dirty, food tastes awful. Air freshener above pop machine. Fruit flies everywhere. Service is awful. Will be going else where from now on.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I go to this McDonald's several times a month to buy fresh Chocolate Chip Cookies which my wife loves specially when they are hot & fresh as she request them to be every time she orders them.

It seems as though our visit to this establishment has quickly come to an end. As I mentioned earlier upon ordering my wife always and I mean always requests FRESH hot Chocolate Chip Cookies. This happens every single time. We have in the past driven all the way home only to find out that we did not get what we wanted what we paid for which were hot fresh chocolate chip cookies instead we get the cookies that are hard that have been sitting out for quite sometime. Everytime we order we make it very clear to the individual taking our order that we want it fresh and hot to please make sure they are hot and fresh. We pull up to the window and pay for our cookies and when my wife inspects them to our surprise they are hard.

Upon mentioning it to them not only do they have an attitude because we are respectfully requesting to have them remake them to be hot and fresh we also have to wait longer for our cookies! This is ridiculous and completely unacceptable. These employees obviously do not care about their job because they are far from being professionals. Besides the issues we've had with cookies they have messed up on other orders as well. I know that mistakes do occur but when it happens often and they get an attitude when you ask them to fix it is tiring and frustrating.

To anyone wanting to go to McDonald's I strongly recommend you to go to the McDonald's located at either Prairie Ave or State St. You'll drive a few minutes but you'll be completely satisfied and happy you went because you're meal will be made to your perfection!!!!!!!

1  Thank Will O

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!