“Excellent food, good prices, friendly service”
Review of Jerry's Cafe

Jerry's Cafe
Ranked #10 of 105 Restaurants in Beloit
Cuisines: Diner
Description: I put "Diner" as a classification, but Jerry's is much more than that: Ethnic breakfast and lunches such as Swedish crepes with Lingonberries,
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

This cozy place in downtown Beloit is worth the trip. Large menu with several interesting choices. The food is fresh and served hot. I had the breakfast burrito and it was excellent. My wife had the bacomato sandwich and it, too, was very good. My son enjoyed his country sausage benedict. Service was friendly and attentive. Breakfast for three with tip $33.

1  Thank NickK7501

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Locals in Beloit and students from Beloit College all know that if you want classic diner fare, you can't go wrong with Jerry's. My corn beef hash omelet was pure Midwestern joy on a plate. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

We love going to Jerrys after our morning walk. We go with about 7 girlfriends every Monday. We like our waiter Chris. He takes good care of us and keeps are coffee cups filled. Great coffee too.

1  Thank Linda H
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Fresh, friendly and fast. Small place but packs a lot of punch with the quality of food. Great for breakfast or lunch

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Best Mexican food I have had in decades. Who would have thunk? Family run, closes at 2 pm everyday. Great service, great food, and great prices!!!

Been to Jerry's Cafe? Share your experiences!