“Better than last time!”

Price range: US$10 - US$21
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Came to watch the football and took full advantage of the £5 curry on a Thursday night! The service from all staff was out standing and I honestly can’t thank them enough for being so accommodating and attentive. We were sat in the cosy corner due to our four legged friend who joined us, the staff even got her some water and gave plenty of fuss!
The food arrived piping hot, the curries themselves had lots of meat, did need seasoning and weren’t the strongest of flavours but they were delicious. For £2.50 you could add all the extras like naan bread and samosas etc or 75p each. I cannot fault this and will return again because we had such a lovely time.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Couldn't recommend highly enough. All the staff are so friendly and helpful. The food was fantastic. They certainly made our day special. Will return

1  Thank Jenny W
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Although a regular visitor, I have never previously added a review but thought it was about time I shared my experiences. Firstly, the staff here are always very friendly and helpful and yesterday was no exception. There is always a good lively atmosphere in the bar area, whilst the restaurant is much quieter. There is a excellent range of food available, with roasts added yesterday. The food experience was excellent, with large portions and good wholesome favours, nothing too pretentious...My wife requested a variation on the menu which the staff were more than happy to change - much easier when food is freshly cooked. All in all an excellent experience.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Recently hired the cottage private room for my fathers funeral wake Ian the landlord was amazing throughout as were the staff in particular Mercedes.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

The cottage pub is an old english pub with cosy atmosphere and good menu.
The gardens has nice seating area with the added bonus of a large petanque court.