“Duly impressed”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 28 June 2018

As a lover of Mexican food, it takes quite a bit to impress me, but Campestre knocked my socks off! The entire package was impressive. The new building was fabulous, décor was beautiful and the cleanliness was outstanding. Our waiter was very friendly and attentive. He refilled our drinks before they were empty. All employees wore coordinating button up shirts and looked very professional. Our food was freshly prepared and tasted great and the cheese dip, mmmmmm! Chips and salsa were also replenished, upon request. We were so impressed with the whole experience; we spoke with the manager to pass along some positivity. Our travels take us through Princeton often, so we will definitely be back, hopefully soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The best around! Love the mango margaritas! They treat you like family.
Love the new restaurant! Food is great.
Chips were cold because the AC was too high!

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped on a whim while traveling through and we are glad we did. There was a small wait but tolerable considering how busy the restaurant was. Service was polite, attentive, and quick. The food was fantastic. We both ordered fajitas and had plenty got 2 meals. Price was great! Glad we gave this place a try.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Best Mexican restaurant around! Food is so good my son in law drives 5 hours to eat here. Matter of fact when they are here it is the only place we go! Service is fast and they always are ready to please you.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Wait wasn't bad. Service was great, as usual. Everyone very friendly. Waiter was quick to clear items and to refill items. Margarita's are always great here. My son and I both ordered the shrimp Chimichanga. I usually eat chicken, but it was a Friday during Lent, so no meat for us. I was disappointed in this. It tasted more like a shrimp fajita. I didn't expect to have peppers and onions in it. It was good, but just not expected. Maybe have it worded on the menu that it is prepared this way. We always look forward to dining here.

Date of visit: March 2018