“Excellent”
Review of Food & Friends

Food & Friends
Ranked #3 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Cozy spot where innovative fare such as the bourbon salmon salad & crab dip draws a bustling crowd.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went for an early dinner and thought it was excellent food, service, and atmosphere.would highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived at 7:30 on a busy night, without a reservation but Amy the charming hostess found us a quaint table. The wait staff and food were excellent. My husband had a prime rib cooked perfectly and I had seafood with ravioli, sauce on the side. Perfect! For dessert we splurged on a few chocolates from the display case. Yum. Amaretto and Grand Marnier chocolate covered nuts!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The female hostess was very rude when we ask for a table. We had 6 people and a 1 year old and she wanted us to wait on a table that was at topper or some back the next night with a reservation. 7 people at a 5 topper?!? We suggested 24 top tables and were reluctantly told we could sit there , but could not put the tables together. Thank goodness our waitress Vanna did a wonderful job and turned our experience around. This place really needs to think about who they put on the front lines to "greet" customers, because she was horrible and didn't care if we are there or not.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We love to stop in Lewis burg when we travel through the area. This was our first visit to Food and Friends. We were in and out in under and hour! The food was great- especially the roasted red pepper soup... yum. They also have a wonderful selection of chocolates that I indulged in :). Our waitress, Kim, was friendly, helpful, and efficient.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is my 3rd time eating at Food and Friends and my last. My first and second time at F&F I had dinner and the food was at best average. I thought it was me cause I had read lots of good raves. This 3x dinner I ordered a Bloody Mary which was not drinkable much to my disappointment, food was barely average with spots of cold rice. it took 2 1/2 hrs. to get entrees but to be fair there were 8 in our group.