“Worst DQ ever”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Keyser
Description: Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic burger & fries fast-food chain.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This has to be the worst DQ I have ever been. It took 21 minutes to get a small blizzard. They had 3 working the drive through, one working the counter and 2 guys walking around. I had an app and the girl did not know how to enter it. She was just going to ignore me but I asked her to get someone to help. Some guy came out and showed another guy how to enter it but not her. She allowed a rude woman to cut line in front of me. I can see why the rating is only a 1. If I could give a zero I would. My son and I were the only ones in line to make things worse. I will NEVER go back to this horrible place.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

I stopped in for lunch. I had the chicken strips. The food was hot, tasted good and as always, the ice cream delicious. The staff is friendly and provides great service

Reviewed 9 October 2017

The Blizzards are awesome and the staff are so courteous and nice. Go get yourself some delicious sugary fun!

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Food is OK service is OK place is clean. Lunch deals are pretty affordable also has a drive thru. Bathroom is very small.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

When you need a quick lunch, you can't beat their $5 specials. Not only a good price but also served quickly. I really appreciate that you can sit down after you order and they bring you out your food when it's done. And it's all good too.