Lowest prices for your stay
US$147
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Wyndham
US$156
US$132
View deal
Expedia.comUS$141
Priceline
ZenHotels.comUS$156
All reviews sales manager the entire hotel a great place to stay clean rooms sierra netflix lounge amenities beds
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 April 2021

I recently had the pleasure of staying at this Wingate in Hurricane WV. Can you say “Amazing Hotel and Staff.” I travel in the area a lot and travel with my dog Bengie. Even my dog was spoiled with their great hospitality. I was there for 11 nights and I had many opportunities to see just how well this hotel was operated. We were so at home there. Sierra and Michael did an amazing job handling my reservations. The entire staff was so friendly and well trained, I was impressed. I will always stay here in the future and I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Century Hospitality, Owner at Wingate by Wyndham Hurricane WV, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2021

Hi Tim,

Thank you so much for staying at the Wingate by Wyndham Hurricane WV. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! You and Bengie both are always welcome here :)

Reviewed 9 March 2021

I travel to Hurricane quite often for business and we recently changed to the Wingate. The sales manager Sierra went above and beyond to be sure that everything was perfect. Friendly staff, clean rooms, easy to connect Wi-Fi as well as Netflix and YouTube access with your own account. Plenty of places to eat within walking distance and ample parking.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Century Hospitality, Owner at Wingate by Wyndham Hurricane WV, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2021

Hi Brandie, thank you SO much for switching to our hotel and thank you for your kind review! We appreciate your feedback and are thankful to have you with us :) we couldn't ask for a better guest!
Sierra Hess, Sales Manager

Reviewed 4 March 2021

I stayed at this facility for about seven weeks working in the local area during the ice storm.

Sierra and her team provided the best hospitality you could expect , clean rooms, convenient and close to all amenities, great prices , but most importantly it was as close to being home as you could expect
I would recommend this facility to anyone, you won’t be disappointed.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank stevegX7199DX
Century Hospitality, Owner at Wingate by Wyndham Hurricane WV, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Hi Steve, thank you so very much! It makes our hearts happy to hear you feel at home. We hope you know how much we appreciate you!

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

I’ve had the pleasure of staying here for an extended period of time on business. This hotel is great and the staff are amazing. Sierra was so kind and very helpful during my stay. She does an excellent job at making you feel welcome. The entire hotel is clean and well maintained. The beds are very comfortable and the bedding is nice and cozy. Every single person I spoke with at this hotel was friendly and genuinely wanted to help with whatever you needed. When I travel back to this area, this Wingate will be the only place I stay.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Century Hospitality, Owner at Wingate by Wyndham Hurricane WV, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021

Hi Jeff, thank you so much for a great review!!! We miss you and your crew already. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again some day soon :) so glad you enjoyed your time here with us.

Reviewed 28 February 2021

Hotel was nice and so were the employees. Sierra was outstanding at her job. She made our crew feel welcomed and tended to. The room was very clean. Beds were comfortable and breakfast was great! We spent three weeks here at this hotel and would happily do it again!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Century Hospitality, Owner at Wingate by Wyndham Hurricane WV, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

Hi Dustin, thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review! You and your crew will be greatly missed :)