Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$135
View deal
Expedia.comUS$135
Hotels.comUS$135
PricelineUS$134
CheapTicketsUS$135
eDreamsUS$135
TravelocityUS$135
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2021 via mobile

Clean, comfortable, modern with all the amenities. This is a beautiful, new hotel that I highly recommend. The breakfast is varied and plentiful. They served a free, delicious chicken gnocchi soup when we checked in with free cookies as well. It was great.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2020

Stayed at this Sleep Inn during a recent weekend trip. The hotel is just off the highway and not hard to find. The place is quiet, especially on the back side of the building. The room was spacious and very clean.

The hotel has free parking and a free breakfast with lots of options. They are currently serving the breakfast due to COVID-19 but the staff does a great job to serve it up quickly.

If you are looking for a place to stay between Charleston and Huntington, this is the place to go.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the back side of the hotel
Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 10 August 2020 via mobile

One night visit. Front desk easy and helpful. Room clean and comfy. Breakfast was yummy. Overnight stay, so didn’t check out area or any extras. It was a great stay, what more do you want. :). Recommend.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2019 via mobile

This hotel is located conveniently between Charleston and Huntington off the Teays Valley exit from I-64. This exit also has plenty of restaurants and shopping around as well. The hotel itself is a little ways down the road with no places within walking distance. It can be seen from the highway but is set back far enough that traffic noise is not an issue - especially if you request a room that faces the hill on the opposite side of the road.

It’s a well-designed hotel with modern style and everything still has the new and untouched look. I still found myself disappointed when I entered my room and experienced a stale, almost musty scent. It wasn’t oppressive, but just something I somehow have come to expect in the majority of Choice brand hotels. Aside from that, the room was clean, comfortable, and had all the amenities you expect. The air unit was quiet and I got a peaceful sleep.

The complimentary breakfast was good and check out process was smooth.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 November 2019 via mobile

A brand new stop for us only been open for a short bit. So clean and quiet. Close to the highway but far enough off you don't hear a thing. Nice breakfast bar. Only problem I ever had was I am a bath guy and the water was not very hot for soaking but wife said shower was toasty

Date of stay: November 2019