“Must Try”

Backyard Pizza and Raw
Ranked #6 of 180 Restaurants in Huntington
Reviewed 26 March 2021

You have to get the lobster cheesticks and literally any of their pizzas. The wood-fired oven makes these artisan pizzas out of this world. I don’t care if you have to drive to 30 minutes to an hour to try it out. It’s is worth the price.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (88)

Reviewed 14 March 2021 via mobile

I live in Huntington and this restaurant has been around for a while now, but I only just now have tried it. So many wasted years not going here! We ordered wings with hot sauce and they were fantastic. Very crispy and the sauce was perfect. We got a Tenderness pizza and subbed shrimp for the scallops and it was sooooo good. Every bite was perfect. Finally for dessert we got their cinnamon sticks with cinnamon ice cream (which is from Austin's ice cream, the best ice cream in town) and it was delicious. Our server Cody was great and the ver blanc sauce he recommended tonus for dipping our pizza in was a great recommendation. Can't wait to come back and try out more of their pizzas.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 13 November 2020

After our vacation was cancelled you're looking for a local spot to find some decent oysters trying to satisfy our need to be in the Caribbean. Well searching for oysters near me I located this phenomenal restaurant. Everything from the oysters to the salad to the pizza and the drinks the desert off the charts five stars six stars would never be enough do yourself a favor

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 11 April 2020

A few weeks back, I visited this restaurant to pick up a pizza for dinner. My order was for a 14" customized Truffle Shuffle from the menu without any meat in it. I was glad the restaurant allowed customizing from their menu, making them vegetarian friendly. Their staff who took the order politely answered my queries and offered suggestions. Also, their staff was kind enough to offer some pesto and marinara at no cost when I asked her about the availability of dips. Their service was fast, and the order took less than ten minutes to reach my hands. The pizza tasted good. It didn't have too much cheese on it. It was just the way I wanted it. I found the pricing on their menu slightly high. The restaurant had a nice ambiance, and there was a small crowd during my visit on a Saturday evening. If you're looking to have some delicious pizza in town, you can check out Backyard Pizza.

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank eudaimonictraveler
Reviewed 26 January 2020

We had a pizza with a lot of meat. It was great. We would for sure eat there again. A little pricey but still worth it.

Date of visit: December 2019