Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hampton.com
PricelineUS$109
Hotels.comUS$109
FindHotelUS$109
Lol.travelUS$120
All reviews marshall university business trip complimentary breakfast room was clean staff was friendly great place to stay oatmeal breakfast bar would definitely stay here again convenient location in town fresh fruit upon check my son parking lot interstate accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 April 2021 via mobile

My husband, his best friend, and I were just staying 1 night. I booked through Booking.com, I’ve never had an issue with them. When I booked the room, knowing I was going to be sharing a room with my husband’s best friend, I booked a room with 2 queen sized beds. We were given a room with a King and pull out sofa. The front desk lady said that’s what I booked, but no, I still have the booking that said 2 queen beds. My husband’s best friend chose to sleep on the sofa because there wasn’t another room clean. When I took a bath (I don’t do showers because I need to soak my legs) I noticed there was mold on the underside of the soap dish that is attached to the shower wall. There was also mold around the drain overflow cover. From my vantage point I could also see where the inside of the toilet, where the water comes out, needed a good scrubbing. Otherwise, it was fine.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2021

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The hotel was extremely clean! Great location on road near eating and highway. We had a slight issue in which the jumped into action to accommodate quickly! Highly recommend and will definitely visit again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 3 November 2020 via mobile

We stayed here twice (on the way to Virginia Beach and then again coming back) and both times the room was not very clean. The first time was better just some grime in the bathroom so we booked the same hotel on the way back. The second stay I found a piece of food on the ground and there were little hair balls on the floor too. It looked like someone forgot to vacuum. Other than that the stay was good. The staff was very friendly and I appreciated that they did not say my room number out loud since I was traveling along with my son. I felt like we were definitely safe staying there.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2020

I stayed here one night while husband was in the hospital they went above and beyond to make sure my needs were met. To making sure I was pleased with the room, getting me breakfast and getting me in early. They made it so much better since they would not let me in the hospital for the surgery. Staff and location was great close to restaurants. Parking lot was lit up which was great because I was coming in late and leaving early.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 27 July 2020

This inn was easy to find in a good location just off I-64. Parking lot was clean as was lobby. We were VERY warmly greeted by Chani who got us quickly checked in and provided all we needed by way of information during these less than ideal traveling times. Room was very clean and everything worked well. Breakfast was obviously not up to normal Hampton standards, but that was understandable. Should we ever need a room in Huntington again, we would look here first.

Date of stay: July 2020