“A must on your Local restaurant rotation”
Review of La Famiglia

La Famiglia
Ranked #8 of 181 Restaurants in Huntington
Price range: US$8 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: La Famiglia is a family owned "Southern Italian" Trattoria. We provide Wood Fired Pizza, Home Made Pasta, Salads, Seafood Specials, Home made Desserts, Full Bar with liquor, wine and beer, Private meeting rooms to accommodate up to 50 guests, custom made to order buffets for groups and parties, on and off-site catering.
Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

First time visit but not last. They do take reservations. Located in what appears to be a former residence, this small intimate family owned authentic Italian restaurant is a must on your Huntington, restaurant rotation. Shocked and disappointed that I have not visited sooner. Excellent service and food tasted scratch made. Group of 4 tried different dishes and all were excellent. The filet was charred and cooked to perfection!! You will thank me for this recommendation.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (113)

Reviewed 3 October 2020 via mobile

Met family for a birthday celebration. We were sold as we walked in by the fig bush and grapevines outside near the patio seating. The inside is so very quaint and intimate. The waitress was delightful and attentive and the food was amazing. We had the flatbread, a grape and gorgonzola salad, pasta and a pizza and topped it off with gelato that was delicious! Talked with the owner, who was extremely kind. This will be a regular for us!!!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 14 August 2020 via mobile

On a recent road trip with my nieces, we decided to spend the night in Huntington after a day of driving. And I’m glad we did. The pasta at La Famiglia is fresh and made daily. The scallops we ordered as an appetizer and they were cooked and seasoned to perfection. The Chicken Bianco was to die for. I ordered a mohito and the bartender went to the garden and pulled fresh mint, which you can see in the bottom right corner of my foto of the mohito. My nieces raved over the lasagna and pesto pasta. Addison’s service and attention to my table was A+ and the relaxed atmosphere combined with the setting sun was a perfect end to our long day.

Date of visit: August 2020
2  Thank MaximilianS206
Reviewed 11 December 2019 via mobile

Excellent Food and Service. I recommend the Pollo Bianco. Madison was very professional and attentive to our dinner experience. Thank You Madison!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

As a solo diner, I was able to get a table immediately on a Friday night without a reservation. The waitstaff was very friendly but my waitress was fairly new and therefore not too attentive (fine for me because I don’t like to be bothered)
Nice selection of wines and beers. The menu is not so large to make it overwhelming but it offered a nice variety of pasta and other dinner choices.
The Italian salad was ok. Nothing special and not worth the $6. My dinner was a Caterina pizza. It was delicious. I had it flipped over and served as a sandwich. I highly recommend it. Very good brick oven pizza.

Date of visit: November 2019