Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
Wyndham
US$88
Priceline
US$79
Hotels.comUS$80
FindHotelUS$83
getaroom.comUS$94
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2021

Very nice lady during our stay and decent hot breakfast!! The rooms were great for my family and clean. We enjoyed our stay here. There was only one hiccup with the pool getting shut down, but it wasn’t anybody’s fault on that part.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 20 April 2021 via mobile

I left my necklace in my room and called about it and they told me they hadn’t seen it. I checked my belongings, (the one bookbag i brought) and it was not in there. Therefore the necklace was in the room because I hadn’t left the room at all. I guess the hotel staff figured it was real and that they could keep it and make money from it. Such a Huntington bum thing to do. Now I’m without a necklace that i held dear to me. On top of all of that the room is definitely not worth $170 with the wet stained carpets and bed comforter covered in burn holes!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2021

Thin walls could here people upstairs. Ozone machine running in hall. The cleanliness was really good. Staff was very friendly and helpful. If you stay request 3rd floor as you can here everything above you.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 27 February 2021

There was blood found on the shower curtain, shower head, along with bathroom wall. When reported to staff member, no apology was given nor did a manager speak with us. With the lack of cleanliness and staff support, we will NOT return. Do not recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 31 October 2020

Just a warning if you're thinking of staying at this place. The staff here are not wearing masks. They informed me that the general manager told them not to wear masks. The general manager is apparently not on site.

Date of stay: October 2020