Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Delta HotelsUS$118
Expedia.comUS$118
PricelineUS$118
Hotels.comUS$118
eDreamsUS$117
TravelocityUS$118
All reviews large tv cable channels early check front desk stayed here marriott wv
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 April 2021

I have stayed at Marriot hotels for years and never had a worse experience than this Marriott in Huntington wv. i canceled my reservation and was told that it was canceled , two days later seen charges come out. when i called to speak to them to resolve the issue they told me that house keeping did clean the room so i must have stayed there and refused to refund my money. i can not believe after this many years and being a gold member that i get treated like a liar that will still $100 bucks. the general manager called me a liar twice , never have i been treated so poorly.

Room tip: dont stay there
Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank waltab2016
Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

This was a stop over for us on our way home from a trip, but I’d go back! The area was so pretty and the hotel was immaculate and comfy! The staff was friendly. My kids were thrilled with the smart TV!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank WagsFam5
Reviewed 2 January 2021

The room was dirty. There were ants on everything. It's January and there were ants. I needed towels. I told them I needed towels.The room didn't have any. She said there wasn't any available they were washing them. She would bring me some.I still hadn't received my towels we asked at like 8am . It was around 330 p.m. when she brought them to the room after we had asked again. Someone was smoking marijuana The halls wreaked of it. They do not offer complimentary coffee or anything for that matter. We asked about breakfast that's not included.We couldn't find a menu to order. But it's close to enough places to eat and to get coffee. I was disappointed because of the ants and the toilet was filthy. With covid-19 you think they would have cleaned a little better.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 527scd
Reviewed 7 October 2020

This is long overdue... We stayed here while our floors were being redone. It could not have been better! It was immaculate, well appointed, spacious, comfortable rooms, and the staff bent over backwards to make sure our stay was wonderful. Every thing was wonderful - the room, the bathroom, the internet & TV, the location and the breakfast (especially the breakfast).

More on that: They brought a hot breakfast to our room. It was delicous. This is in the middle of Covid when all breakfast buffets are shut down, and most hotels (looking at you Marriott) are substituting granola bars and bottled water for their buffets.

Special shout out to Martrina Dillon who went above and beyond.

Date of stay: May 2020
3  Thank marygoodman
Reviewed 13 September 2020

My wife and I enjoyed an early check in for 1 night with a hotel Pre Pay. A friendly masked receptionist behind glass quickly checked my photo id, put a pending charge on credit card then issued our key cards. We took one of their 2 elevators up to the 3rd floor. Our requested quiet room was carpeted #332 with a comfortable king, small timed refer, micro, Keurig coffee/tea and a fully equipped bathroom with tub shower. The large TV had 40+ desired cable channels, a working desk, a quiet window AC and great WiFi. The nicely equipped gym was open and I used their large clean indoor pool.
Covid Caution signs were posted, the staff fully masked, but some guests and many people along this area's busy sidewalks were not.This clean hotel is well located in the active part of the downtown and close to Harris Riverfront Park for a quiet walk along the Ohio River.
Overall, we had a good stay, but expensive as breakfast(ordered for $11-$13 each) is not included, at $127 per night.

Room tip: Back for total quiet.
Date of stay: September 2020