Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$90
WyndhamUS$90
Hotels.comUS$90
PricelineUS$90
FindHotelUS$90
TraveluroUS$106
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2021

unclean room with uneaten potato chip under bed and other food litter on the carpet. Hotel advertised extensive cleaning measures had been taken but none could be recognized so sprayed lysol in the room and ran an errand while the lysol dried on the sinks and table.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 25 August 2020

The first room they put us in had a mouse. The lady at the desk was very nice and apologetic and immediately changed our room. The next room had cockroaches. When I told the other lady at the front desk she was unconcerned. Her actual words were “you know those old smoking rooms have been road hard and put up wet”. Very, very unprofessional. And if that wasn’t bad enough there was no hot water. We let it run for a good 20 minutes and it never even hit Luke warm. Very disappointed!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2020

We where extremely unhappy staying here. There was puke and cigarette butts in sink and burns on the blanket in a no smoking room. There was mold in the bathroom and no help from the service desk.......

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
daysinn5196, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2020

Dear countryboy143

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at Days inn by Wyndham Huntington I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations:please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
your feedback is very important to us, and we are saddened to hear that your stay was not satisfied and we fail to make your stay comfortable with us.please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrence. here at days inn ,we continuously strive to meet your expectations.
we appreciate the time you took to share your concern,and it is our hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.
Jody Hensley

Reviewed 12 March 2020

This Days Inn was located at the perfect place for me to rest on my way from the coast of North Carolina to the other side of the Mississippi River in Missouri. I searched for a Wyndham Rewards hotel.

Date of stay: March 2020

Dear Guest Juliepettee

Thank you for staying at Days Inn by wyndham Huntington. it is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback
i am particularly pleased that you found your stay very comfortable and we glad you found us and you was able to earn wyndham points through us.i will share your comments with our team who i am certain will be encouraged by your remark. here at days inn we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.
thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to serving you in the future.
Jody hensley
Manager

Reviewed 26 February 2020

I WILL SHARE MY EXPERIENCE WITH MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND I WILL STAY HERE AGAIN IN FUTURE, GOOD RATE ,FRIENDLY STAFF AND CLEAN COMFORTABLE BED FOR MY BUDGET

I will share my personal experience here and with my friends and family. my stay was very comfortable here because at this Days inn have very friendly and helpful staff and clean rooms for my budget also easy parking and good locations.will stay here again

Date of stay: February 2020

Dear Chris

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experience at days inn by Wyndham Huntington it is our pleasure to receive positive feedback
i am particularly please that you found your stay very comfortable and you was very pleased with our team,i will share your comments with our team , who i am certain will be encouraged by your remarks.Here at days inn, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.
Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to serving you in the future.
Jody Hensley