Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$90
Travelocity
Booking.comUS$90
WyndhamUS$90
Orbitz.com
getaroom.comUS$95
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2020

We where extremely unhappy staying here. There was puke and cigarette butts in sink and burns on the blanket in a no smoking room. There was mold in the bathroom and no help from the service desk.......

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
daysinn5196, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2020

Dear countryboy143

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at Days inn by Wyndham Huntington I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations:please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
your feedback is very important to us, and we are saddened to hear that your stay was not satisfied and we fail to make your stay comfortable with us.please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrence. here at days inn ,we continuously strive to meet your expectations.
we appreciate the time you took to share your concern,and it is our hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.
Jody Hensley

Reviewed 12 March 2020

This Days Inn was located at the perfect place for me to rest on my way from the coast of North Carolina to the other side of the Mississippi River in Missouri. I searched for a Wyndham Rewards hotel.

Date of stay: March 2020

Dear Guest Juliepettee

Thank you for staying at Days Inn by wyndham Huntington. it is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback
i am particularly pleased that you found your stay very comfortable and we glad you found us and you was able to earn wyndham points through us.i will share your comments with our team who i am certain will be encouraged by your remark. here at days inn we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.
thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to serving you in the future.
Jody hensley
Manager

Reviewed 26 February 2020

I WILL SHARE MY EXPERIENCE WITH MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND I WILL STAY HERE AGAIN IN FUTURE, GOOD RATE ,FRIENDLY STAFF AND CLEAN COMFORTABLE BED FOR MY BUDGET

I will share my personal experience here and with my friends and family. my stay was very comfortable here because at this Days inn have very friendly and helpful staff and clean rooms for my budget also easy parking and good locations.will stay here again

Dear Chris

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experience at days inn by Wyndham Huntington it is our pleasure to receive positive feedback
i am particularly please that you found your stay very comfortable and you was very pleased with our team,i will share your comments with our team , who i am certain will be encouraged by your remarks.Here at days inn, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.
Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to serving you in the future.
Jody Hensley
Manager

Reviewed 24 February 2020

Loved my stay at the Days Inn. My room was clean and breakfast served was fresh and healthy. I would definitely go back and stay there in future. Check in and Check out was made really easy and the management was really friendly. Thank you for great stay!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
daysinn5196, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Days Inn by Wyndham Huntington. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am particularly pleased that you found our hotel room very clean and comfortable and experience our friendly staff. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Days Inn, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 2 January 2020

My stay at Days Inn was amazing. I loved that the rooms were clean. Breakfast served in the morning was great. Hotel staff was friendly and made check in and check out much easier for me. Definitely would come back and stay. Great work!

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
daysinn5196, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2020

Dear Tabitha
Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experience at days inn Huntington it is always pleasure to receive positive feedback
I am particularly pleased that you found your stay very comfortable with us, I will share your comments to our team who I am certain will be encouraged by your remark
Here at days inn we continuously strive to exceed your expectations