Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$84
WyndhamUS$84
Hotels.comUS$84
Agoda.comUS$84
PricelineUS$84
Trip.comUS$90
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2020

I WILL SHARE MY EXPERIENCE WITH MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND I WILL STAY HERE AGAIN IN FUTURE, GOOD RATE ,FRIENDLY STAFF AND CLEAN COMFORTABLE BED FOR MY BUDGET

I will share my personal experience here and with my friends and family. my stay was very comfortable here because at this Days inn have very friendly and helpful staff and clean rooms for my budget also easy parking and good locations.will stay here again

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
daysinn5196, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2020

Dear Chris

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experience at days inn by Wyndham Huntington it is our pleasure to receive positive feedback
i am particularly please that you found your stay very comfortable and you was very pleased with our team,i will share your comments with our team , who i am certain will be encouraged by your remarks.Here at days inn, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.
Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to serving you in the future.
Sincerely
Jody Hensley
Manager

Reviewed 24 February 2020

Loved my stay at the Days Inn. My room was clean and breakfast served was fresh and healthy. I would definitely go back and stay there in future. Check in and Check out was made really easy and the management was really friendly. Thank you for great stay!

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
daysinn5196, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Days Inn by Wyndham Huntington. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am particularly pleased that you found our hotel room very clean and comfortable and experience our friendly staff. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Days Inn, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 2 January 2020

My stay at Days Inn was amazing. I loved that the rooms were clean. Breakfast served in the morning was great. Hotel staff was friendly and made check in and check out much easier for me. Definitely would come back and stay. Great work!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
daysinn5196, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2020

Dear Tabitha
Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experience at days inn Huntington it is always pleasure to receive positive feedback
I am particularly pleased that you found your stay very comfortable with us, I will share your comments to our team who I am certain will be encouraged by your remark
Here at days inn we continuously strive to exceed your expectations

Reviewed 2 January 2020

Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff was really friendly and very helpful. Breakfast area and food was good. We enjoyed our stay at Days Inn. Will come and stay next time we are in town. 100% recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Brice
Thank you for taking time to tell us your experience at days inn by Wyndham Huntington it is always pleasure to receive positive feedback
I am particularly pleased that you enjoy your stay with us. I will share your comment to our team who I am certain will be encouraged by your remark
Here at days inn we continuously strive to exceed your expectations

Reviewed 2 January 2020

I wish I could put pictures on here. The room needs to be remodeled. They chande my room once because the floor was wet. The next room the shower head a a spider web and the ceiling was cracked and falling out of it. For the price was not worth it. The beds was well used for years.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Dorris
Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experience at days inn by Wyndham Huntingdon
I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations please allow me to express my sincerest apologies
Your feedback is very important to us. And I am saddened to hear that you have a bad experience at days inn please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the issue and prevent future occurrences here at days inn we continuously strive to meet your need and expectations
We appreciate the time you took to share your concerns and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future