Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$84
WyndhamUS$84
Agoda.comUS$84
Hotels.comUS$84
PricelineUS$84
Trip.comUS$90
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2020

My stay at Days Inn was amazing. I loved that the rooms were clean. Breakfast served in the morning was great. Hotel staff was friendly and made check in and check out much easier for me. Definitely would come back and stay. Great work!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
daysinn5196, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2020

Dear Tabitha
Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experience at days inn Huntington it is always pleasure to receive positive feedback
I am particularly pleased that you found your stay very comfortable with us, I will share your comments to our team who I am certain will be encouraged by your remark
Here at days inn we continuously strive to exceed your expectations
Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to serving you in the future

Reviewed 2 January 2020

Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff was really friendly and very helpful. Breakfast area and food was good. We enjoyed our stay at Days Inn. Will come and stay next time we are in town. 100% recommended.

Dear Brice
Thank you for taking time to tell us your experience at days inn by Wyndham Huntington it is always pleasure to receive positive feedback
I am particularly pleased that you enjoy your stay with us. I will share your comment to our team who I am certain will be encouraged by your remark
Here at days inn we continuously strive to exceed your expectations

Reviewed 2 January 2020

I wish I could put pictures on here. The room needs to be remodeled. They chande my room once because the floor was wet. The next room the shower head a a spider web and the ceiling was cracked and falling out of it. For the price was not worth it. The beds was well used for years.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Dorris
Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experience at days inn by Wyndham Huntingdon
I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations please allow me to express my sincerest apologies
Your feedback is very important to us. And I am saddened to hear that you have a bad experience at days inn please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the issue and prevent future occurrences here at days inn we continuously strive to meet your need and expectations
We appreciate the time you took to share your concerns and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future

Reviewed 6 December 2019

This property needs some attention to detail, like fixing the bathtub properly. If you have to wonder if you can even take a shower in it, maybe you need to get a maintenance person that can do the job.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
daysinn5196, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2019

Dear guest
Thank you for your time and we are extremely sorry for any inconvenience during your stay
We will correct the problem and fix this issue in our bathroom
We apologize for that please give us another opportunity to serve you in future

Reviewed 6 November 2019

The check in ladies were great. The room is very outdated. Disappointing as soon as entering the room. Did not have a very clean feel to it. A gentleman was cleaning a room next to us and I asked for a toothbrush but he didn't understand English at all, so no toothbrush lol. Mirrors in the room were broken. There were someone's clothes in the dresser. Beds were very small. Breakfast was clean and neat but not much offered.

Date of stay: October 2019

Dear Araminda
Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experience at days inn by Wyndham Huntington
I am sorry that experience was not meet your expectations
Pleased allow me to express my sincere apologies
Your feedback is very important to us and I am sorry to hear that your stay was not satisfied
Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrences
Here at days inn we continuously strive to meet your need and expectations
We appreciate the time you took to share your concerns and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you in the future