Lowest prices for your stay
US$69
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$69
PricelineUS$73
eDreamsUS$73
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Front desk guy was creapy and rude. Charged $20 cash deposit. Said rooms were non smoking but all 3 rooms reaked of smoke. Pillows were flat. 2 of the rooms heater didnt work. Bathrooms seriously need updated. Granted the rooms look freshly painted but that was the only plus to this stay.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank blueyedarlin78
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

The place was bought by new management and is staring to look a lot better ! Rooms renovated, friendly staff and clean rooms. It's a great place for the price. Would recommend for travelers just looking for a night stay or somebody on business.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank redsfan19o
Reviewed 17 August 2016

My husband and I stayed from Aug. 15th - Aug. 16th, we got to the registration, wires were hanging all over the place. The clerk said that I had cancelled my reservation for the 15th, I showed him the email that was sent to me, confirming the hotel reservation, they gave us the room. the rug in the room had spots all over it, the chair by the desk had spots on it too. The sink by the bathroom had no drain pipe, the faucet was missing, the other sink was ok, the bathroom ceiling had 2 pieces of dry wall, the only good thing was that the bed was comfortable, we are never staying at that hotel again.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol S
Reviewed 3 May 2016

My boyfriend and I had a pleasant stay here. It was my birthday weekend. The room was clean, the staff were very friendly. Other than the noise from the highway it was relatively quiet. I will stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2014

Anyone who has been to Huntington knows this is NOT a cheap city to stay ($99 for a Super 8 on a Friday during a non-game day weekend, I mean really?). So, the temptation is to ride my motorcycle a bit outside the city to find a cheaper place.

Right on US 60 east of town you can't miss it. Paid about $55 for the night. Now, I am pretty tolerant of shoddy rooms, including smoking ones if I have to, but this was pushing it. The bathroom needs major tile work. Carpeting peeling away from where it meets the wall, fridge didn't work, Remote to TV didn't work and when I asked for a replacement that didn't work either (the morning guy when I checked out told me the correct way to program it - oh well). At least I wasn't in the mood for television which was stuck on HBO.

Then the stinkbugs on the windowsill. I figure, they won't bother me, if I don't bother them. right? Fortunately they stuck to the windowsill.

No bedbugs, and managed to sleep okay but can't give it anything more than that.

Their WiFi is spotty. If you reserve in advance, they'll put you in a room with a good enough hotspot.

The staff was friendly enough, I simply made them aware of all the problems with the room. They didn't offer any kind of compensation that might have compelled me to come back.

Date of stay: September 2014