Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$69
Booking.comUS$73
Official SiteUS$73
eDreamsUS$73
PricelineUS$73
Agoda.comUS$73
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2016

My husband and I stayed from Aug. 15th - Aug. 16th, we got to the registration, wires were hanging all over the place. The clerk said that I had cancelled my reservation for the 15th, I showed him the email that was sent to me, confirming the hotel reservation, they gave us the room. the rug in the room had spots all over it, the chair by the desk had spots on it too. The sink by the bathroom had no drain pipe, the faucet was missing, the other sink was ok, the bathroom ceiling had 2 pieces of dry wall, the only good thing was that the bed was comfortable, we are never staying at that hotel again.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol S
Reviewed 3 May 2016

My boyfriend and I had a pleasant stay here. It was my birthday weekend. The room was clean, the staff were very friendly. Other than the noise from the highway it was relatively quiet. I will stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2014

Anyone who has been to Huntington knows this is NOT a cheap city to stay ($99 for a Super 8 on a Friday during a non-game day weekend, I mean really?). So, the temptation is to ride my motorcycle a bit outside the city to find a cheaper place.

Right on US 60 east of town you can't miss it. Paid about $55 for the night. Now, I am pretty tolerant of shoddy rooms, including smoking ones if I have to, but this was pushing it. The bathroom needs major tile work. Carpeting peeling away from where it meets the wall, fridge didn't work, Remote to TV didn't work and when I asked for a replacement that didn't work either (the morning guy when I checked out told me the correct way to program it - oh well). At least I wasn't in the mood for television which was stuck on HBO.

Then the stinkbugs on the windowsill. I figure, they won't bother me, if I don't bother them. right? Fortunately they stuck to the windowsill.

No bedbugs, and managed to sleep okay but can't give it anything more than that.

Their WiFi is spotty. If you reserve in advance, they'll put you in a room with a good enough hotspot.

The staff was friendly enough, I simply made them aware of all the problems with the room. They didn't offer any kind of compensation that might have compelled me to come back.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank Joe S
Reviewed 26 March 2014

If you looking someplace to make a drug deal, pimp your ho's or need a location for a quick meth lab, this is your place! If you are traveling through please don't stay here. It will ruin your opinion of WV.

Date of stay: February 2014
8  Thank Stogie001
Reviewed 13 November 2013

This place was totally discussing ! Unfit for humans, infested with bed bugs pure filth! Full of prostitutes and drugs. Unbelievable this place is allowed to be open to the public! Everything in the room was broke down and extremely dirty.

Date of stay: October 2013