Lowest prices for your stay
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
TownePlace Suites
PricelineUS$125
TripadvisorUS$125
FindHotel
All reviews an extended stay a marriott rewards member bed was comfortable a great stay associate freezer
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2021

My family stayed one night at this hotel while traveling from NC to IL. We are traveling with our 8 month old son who uses donor breast milk which needs to stay frozen. This limits our hotel choices while traveling. We have a great cooler which keeps the milk frozen for a span of a day, but we need to stay at an extended stay property with a freezer.

This was the only extended stay choice in the area which is about the halfway point for us between our two locations. I am a Marriott rewards member and had points for this stay which makes a huge difference while traveling.

Upon check in, we were greeted by the front desk associate who was very friendly and helpful. She got us checked in quickly and got us a pack and play for our son. We headed up to the room and unfortunately found the room hadn't been serviced. The bed wasn't made, trash still in the room, etc. An honest mistake that the room was missed or marked clean by the staff, I'm sure. I returned to the front desk to find another room and the front desk associate apologized immensely and got us switched to another room. She even made sure it was on the same floor so we didn't need to haul our luggage to another floor. We appreciated her quick response to this issue!

The second room was well cleaned and stocked for our overnight needs. The bed was comfortable and gave us the rest we needed before hitting the Road again early the next morning.

As we will have to make this trip again in a month, we will more than likely be returning.

Thanks for a great stay!

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 26 October 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for an overnight with kids after seeing the Kenova Pumpkin House. Clean with a very welcoming staff. Convenient to I64 even though I do not believe it is on the related lodging sign. Located in a professional park with medical offices Close to a few chain restaurants including Bob Evans. Smaller room than I thought. Ample parking for building.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2019

I had never stayed at a TownePlace Suites before - color me impressed. Very comfortable room with bed, small couch and chair, two burner stove, microwave, refrigerator, etc. Nicest place I've stayed in a long time. Breakfast is great also - hard boiled and scrambled eggs, bacon or ham, bagels, biscuits, small muffins, juice, coffee, etc. Plan to stay at one of these again soon.

Date of stay: September 2019
JoAnnaGreg, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2019

Dear Ray R,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Huntington. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback.Thank you for staying at the TownePlace Suites Huntington and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Huntington.

Joanna Gregory

Reviewed 17 August 2019

This studio unit would be great for an individual staying in the area for a couple of days or a week. Having the kitchenette is good and the amenities were good, but the room and bathroom just felt a bit cramped. I may have had a better experience if our room was not located immediately adjacent to the stairs. There was noise beginning between 5 and 5:30 AM, much louder than you would hear if there was an enclosed stairwell. My low "value" rating was due to the pet fee of $100 per dog rather than a total fee of $100. This was not as clear as it should have been on the website.

Room tip: Avoid Room 127 because of stairway noise
Date of stay: August 2019
JoAnnaGreg, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2019

Dear Boat-Captain,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Joanna Gregory and I am the
Front Office Manager at the TownePlace Suites Huntington. It has come to my attention that
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to
provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this
issue from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via
phone anytime at 304-525-4877. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your
confidence in the TownePlace Suites Huntington.

Joanna Gregory
Front Office Manager
Huntington Marriott
joanna.gregory@marriott.com
(304)525-4877

Reviewed 5 July 2019 via mobile

Very new looking and very comfortable. Staff very friendly. Nice and clean. We had no issues here. Normal hotel breakfast. Room was fabulous with mini kitchen and couch in it. Lastly got military discount.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JoAnnaGreg, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2019

Dear keithh829,

Thanks for sharing your experience through trip advisor. We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Huntington. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.