Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TownePlace Suites
PricelineUS$125
Hotels.comUS$125
FindHotelUS$125
eDreamsUS$125
All reviews an extended stay a marriott rewards member bed was comfortable a great stay associate freezer
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for an overnight with kids after seeing the Kenova Pumpkin House. Clean with a very welcoming staff. Convenient to I64 even though I do not believe it is on the related lodging sign. Located in a professional park with medical offices Close to a few chain restaurants including Bob Evans. Smaller room than I thought. Ample parking for building.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2019

I had never stayed at a TownePlace Suites before - color me impressed. Very comfortable room with bed, small couch and chair, two burner stove, microwave, refrigerator, etc. Nicest place I've stayed in a long time. Breakfast is great also - hard boiled and scrambled eggs, bacon or ham, bagels, biscuits, small muffins, juice, coffee, etc. Plan to stay at one of these again soon.

Date of stay: September 2019
JoAnnaGreg, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2019

Dear Ray R,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Huntington. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback.Thank you for staying at the TownePlace Suites Huntington and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Huntington.

Reviewed 17 August 2019

This studio unit would be great for an individual staying in the area for a couple of days or a week. Having the kitchenette is good and the amenities were good, but the room and bathroom just felt a bit cramped. I may have had a better experience if our room was not located immediately adjacent to the stairs. There was noise beginning between 5 and 5:30 AM, much louder than you would hear if there was an enclosed stairwell. My low "value" rating was due to the pet fee of $100 per dog rather than a total fee of $100. This was not as clear as it should have been on the website.

Room tip: Avoid Room 127 because of stairway noise
Date of stay: August 2019
JoAnnaGreg, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2019

Dear Boat-Captain,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Joanna Gregory and I am the
Front Office Manager at the TownePlace Suites Huntington. It has come to my attention that
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to
provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this
issue from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via
phone anytime at 304-525-4877. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your
confidence in the TownePlace Suites Huntington.

Front Office Manager
Huntington Marriott
joanna.gregory@marriott.com
(304)525-4877

Reviewed 5 July 2019 via mobile

Very new looking and very comfortable. Staff very friendly. Nice and clean. We had no issues here. Normal hotel breakfast. Room was fabulous with mini kitchen and couch in it. Lastly got military discount.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JoAnnaGreg, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2019

Dear keithh829,

Thanks for sharing your experience through trip advisor. We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Huntington. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

we stayed here for a soccer tournament. this place was fabulous. rooms were clean and the staff was exceptional. i would definitely recommend staying here. free breakfast every morning and high quality.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
JoAnnaGreg, Manager at TownePlace Suites Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2019

Dear jodyz743,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at the TownePlace Suites Huntington.

Front Office Manager