Lowest prices for your stay
TownePlace Suites
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$121
PricelineUS$121
eDreamsUS$121
All reviews an extended stay a marriott rewards member bed was comfortable a great stay associate freezer
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

we stayed here for a soccer tournament. this place was fabulous. rooms were clean and the staff was exceptional. i would definitely recommend staying here. free breakfast every morning and high quality.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
JoAnnaGreg, Manager at TownePlace Suites Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2019

Dear jodyz743,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at the TownePlace Suites Huntington.

Joanna Gregory
Front Office Manager
Huntington Marriott
joanna.gregory@marriott.com
304-525-4877

Reviewed 16 April 2019

We always enjoy staying in Marriott properties. This one was no exception. The room was very clean and well appointed with a nice small kitchen. The bed was very comfortable and there was plenty of hot water in the shower. Breakfast was more than adequate. However, we had a hard time with HBOGo that kept loading probably because of too much contention on the network. And despite being next to the interstate, it's shielded by a large rise up to the road, almost like a cliff.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JoAnnaGreg, Manager at TownePlace Suites Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2019

Hello maas_johnf,

Thank you for sharing your experience. Your feedback is important to us. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with us. I will definitely pass on the feedback about our HBO to the appropriate department. We want to make sure it gets resolved quickly. Please comeback the next time you are in town. Thank you again!

Reviewed 16 March 2019 via mobile

Hotel itself looked recently upgraded, but attracts a bizarre slow class group of people. Kids running in and out of each other's rooms at all times of day and night, parents outside drinking and overall chaos. No thanks ..

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
JoAnnaGreg, Manager at TownePlace Suites Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2019

Dear Swim4fun,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Joanna Gregory and I am the Front Office Manager at the TownePlace Suites Huntington. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this issue from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via phone anytime at 304-525-4877. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence in the TownePlace Suites Huntington.

Joanna Gregory
Front Office Manager
Huntington Marriott
joanna.gregory@marriott.com
304-525-4877

Reviewed 22 January 2019

Stayed here for three weeks and the place was great. The staff was accommodating and the room was always clean when I arrived back every night. The buffet breakfast was good with a variety of hot foods. Easy access to the interstate too.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
JoAnnaGreg, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2019

Dear DeanG_and_LauraG,

Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback about your stay with us. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your room and your breakfast buffet. I will share this with my staff. We hope you stop by the next time you are in town. Thank you again.

Reviewed 30 December 2018 via mobile

We stopped for the night on a long road trip. We were welcomed immediately by a very friendly attendant; room was clean and comfortable; breakfast was good; price was very reasonable. This was a great stopover spot for our needs.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Joanna G, Manager at TownePlace Suites Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2018

Dear MarinMac,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience through Trip Advisor. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with us. Your feedback will be shared with our staff in our next meeting. We look forward to seeing you that next time your in town.