“Best pizza in Barboursville”

Al's New York Pizza
Ranked #73 of 181 Restaurants in Huntington
Reviewed 10 August 2019

This place has served me delicious food more than once. Thin, crispy crust with a proper amount of cheese and toppings. This is probably the most real homemade pizza I've come across after living in the area for 8 years. Highly recommended

Date of visit: July 2019
2  Thank carsont304
Write a reviewReviews (7)

Reviewed 13 July 2019

A great find for a pie in Huntington if you like the classic NY style pie. The garlic knots are second to none!

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank GeorgeGIV
Reviewed 19 March 2019 via mobile

Ok the crust was good and you can tell it was made from scratch which is to be commended!
The sauce was for me just too runny!
Toppings were good but with a thin crust and runny sauce the combination was just average

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 9 March 2019 via mobile

Got a pizza with pepperoni and meatball. The meatball was pretty good, but the toppings just fell off the pizza. There was no way you could pick this up and eat it NY style. The pizza sauce was incredibly watery and the crust was paper thin and soggy from the sauce. The garlic knots were decent, but again, the sauce watery. I did enjoy the salad. It had fresh grated mozzarella on it. We asked for a to-go box and it wasn't your typical thick cardboard pizza box, but thin like a donut box. The bottom was soggy by the time we got home. Probably won't go back.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 2 March 2019 via mobile

It’s overrated. My wife doesn’t eat pork and they have no meat topping without pork so I’ve had 2 pizzas now with vegetables on it and the ingredients don’t strike me as being anything special. Like banana peppers you get out of a jar from Kroger. Price is a lot. You can get something just as good from a chain for way less money.

Also, last time I went they quoted me 40 minutes it would be ready and it was more like an hour. So we waited there for about 20 minutes. I think they probably have limited oven space to make orders when they get busy.

Date of visit: February 2019